Snow Shoes

Sure you may not slip and slide but stylistically those look very strange. I'd have to see them in real life to tell for sure but they aren't very attractive.

I like those, i was expecting to see some horrible shoes, but what a surprise. I dont know whether i could wear those, as the heel looks really high :wink:

Ok, you can walk on ice in those shoes... But how do you imagine to walk in snow in them :huh: ?

Those are very interesting, indeed! Of course they don't look comfortable, but I think the design is very cool, and can imagine some great outfits to feature those shoes.

I don't really like them and I don't see them helping my winter walking... so what's the point?

I like to wear plain old stilettos in the ice, because I can use the heel to break into the ice and hold me from slipping. :innocent:

:P I think i've mastered the art of walking on ice in heels, i live in england c'mon!

Noce idea but i'll give it a miss

SoCalledPrep and MsDiorella,

Please tell me more about walking on ice in stilletos. I have some trips planned for this winter and I know I will need to walk on ice. Not much of it here in So Cal you know

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->