Sofia Coppola

few pap pics - very bad quality (meeting with elle fanning, may 2009.)

24-06-200917-11-17.jpg

24-06-200917-09-51.jpg

24-06-200917-11-58.jpg

sofiawithcat.png

c0075562_2039042.jpg

community.livejournal.com/i_heart_sofia

Last edited by a moderator:
the one with thomas and these two are from LV launch party in Tokyo (december 2008:(

npf7d1.jpg

i3i8fn.jpg

from zoe cassavetes's wedding in paris:

zcwedding4.jpg

zcwedding1.jpg

zcwedding.jpg

zcwedding3.jpg

zcwedding2.jpg

sofia_coppola_2.jpg

35971043xp2.png

29421753rd5.png

sorry for so many posts in a row, sorry if there are reposts, off i go now.

Thank you so much I love the ones from the wedding, the dress is lovely.
The one with her bro Roman is awesome as well.

Thanks a lot for the pics! There are so many I've never seen!

that pic of her and Thomas in the car is beautiful:blush::heart:
both look great

28 designers who define the decade, 28 women who define style, from Carine Roitfeld to Kylie Minogue, brought together by AnOther Magazine for a special collectors’ edition to mark the end of the decade.

AnOther Magazine has been given unprecedented access to the archives of the most important designers of the past ten years for this landmark project, pairing each of the 28 women with a collection by a different designer, encapsulating unique moments in a decade of fashion.

The pairings will be exclusively revealed here on DazedDigital.com soon.

At the end of this decade there should be a celebration of how far fashion and design have come, for the amazing new voices that have emerged and the reinventions which others have undergone. I am overjoyed that so many incredible women took part in this project; a chance to rise above these current fractured economic times and give real creativity in fashion its due.”
Jefferson Hack, Editor in Chief

The designers:
Azzedine Alaia, Burberry Prorsum, Calvin Klein, Chanel Haute Couture, Chloé, Christopher Kane, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Givenchy Haute Couture, Gucci, Hussein Chalayan, Jil Sander, John Galliano, Lanvin, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Margiela, Marios Schwab, Miu Miu, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Rodarte, Balenciaga, Stella McCartney, Versace, Viktor & Rolf, Vivienne Westwood, YSL.

The cast:
Alison Mosshart, Ashley Olsen, Blake Lively, Carine Roitfeld, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Chloë Sevigny, Christina Ricci, Courtney Love, Diane Kruger, Eva Mendes, Jessica Stam, Kate Moss, Katie Holmes, Kirsten Dunst, Kylie Minogue, Lovefoxxx, Maggie Cheung, Mary-Kate Olsen, Michelle Williams, Milla Jovovich, Natalie Portman, Natasha Khan, Santigold, Scarlett Johansson, Sofia Coppola, Stella Tennant, Tilda Swinton, Vanessa Paradis, Winona Ryder.

AnOther Magazine, The Decade in Style, is proud to partner with CRYSTALLIZEDTM - Swarovski Elements.

AnOther Magazine’s Autumn/Winter 2009 special collector’s edition is on-sale exclusively at Liberty from September 10 and then widely available from September 17 2009.
dazeddigital.com

Santigold? Seriously? Actually, most of the people on that list aren't that interesting to me. Love Sofia, Maggie C., Tilda, and Winona, though.

She looks so lovely in the wedding photos, with her camera and wearing that dress. Classic Sofia.

Sofia and Roman gifted their father for his 70th bday with Dita V.T.'s dance. :smile:

Sofia at Phoenix concert:

3697872392_309f365135.jpg

romy and sofia in italy on a vacation:

id7z95.jpg

4gi7ue.jpg

wow Romy is so big, and so beautiful! :heart: Sofia looks fantastic as usual, chic and casual, perfectly comfortable, i adore her style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sighnvera
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->