Sofia Coppola

^I think it's a custom made dress

(Ps: i was the one who posted it to the livejournal community and forgot to credit there - it's originally from style.com, if that matters)

she seems like she would be a great friend to have. HA! is that weird and creepy or what?

i looooove her in the early 90's photos...soo funny.

^I think it's a custom made dress

(Ps: i was the one who posted it to the livejournal community and forgot to credit there - it's originally from style.com, if that matters)
Yeah, I did a little research on her and it turns out she's a little more than 'lucky'. She's a 13-year-old fashion blogger that gets invited to fashion shows! Oh and she gets custon-made dresses too, of course.

She looks really great @ the 'Bored to Death' premiere...
I also love those pics of her when she was younger... that dress she's wearing is adorable and totally Sofia...

Yeah, I did a little research on her and it turns out she's a little more than 'lucky'. She's a 13-year-old fashion blogger that gets invited to fashion shows! Oh and she gets custon-made dresses too, of course.

yeah that girl (style rookie) is lucky! although I personally don't get her style, I'd give her A+ for being so in fashion at such a young age! I think she started her blog at 12 :shock:

The pop of blue looks so nice on her.

Director Sofia Coppola attends the Premiere of "Bright Star" Presented by Vanity Fair & Apparition at Paris Theatre on September 14, 2009 in New York, New York.

vanityfairapparitionpre.jpg

zimbio.com

sofia,zoe,stephen and romy in NY (sep.13th:(

DorffCoppolastrollSoHopWn_6FaiUukl.jpg

i love sofia@ community.livejournal

she's sporting both her clutch and SC bag from her LV line! Sweet....not too fond of that turquoise sweater, but the color looks great on her.

seeing bright colour on her like that is a bit of a shock to the system..:lol: i love the shapes of the outfit, simple but somehow really beautiful.. i don't mind the colour. i would never wear it but i think she pulls it off. i think keeping the outfit so simple helps, because the colour is loud enough. ^_^

Can anyone ID Sofia's sandals? I actual prefer Zoe's outfit in these candids as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miriane
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->