Sofia Coppola

p1290582.jpg

i heart sofia

love her style..
you can see she feels comfortable in everything she wears, as if she was born in it.
and it looks nice,too.

Sofia Coppola attends the Golden Globes party hosted by T Magazine and Dom Perignon at Chateau Marmont on January 15, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.

NY+Times+Style+Magazine+Golden+Globe+Awards+RcNwm42Bovcl.jpg
NY+Times+Style+Magazine+Golden+Globe+Awards+XuOhd0z4pHJl.jpg

zimbio.com

She has such a true personal style and wears everything with such ease that I can't help but always love her looks even if I'm not crazy about the clothes.

ooh another winner from sofia! i don't think she has ever put together a bad outfit! does anyone know what designer the dress is?

Yeah. Bill Murray co wrote Lost in Translation. Saying bill just co wrote it is being nice to Sofia

Sofia admits in interviews that she fell behind in both her films and her brother Roman had to come and help her shoot or she would have had to cut scenes or the project would have even fell apart.

That she upset Jeffrey Eugenides by saying Virgin Suicides was wrote and directed by Sofia coppola when it was a cut and paste of his book

That Sofia didn't get along with Scarlett Johanson

Sofia always hires either her friends and family or the firneds of her friends and family

Her dad finances all her films

She got VERY CLOSE to Bill Murray and had a crush on Josh Harnett

The worst rumours are that Sofia has had minor plastic surgery ( not helped by tellling Harpers Bazaar she didn't like 'Over the top' Plastic surgery and that she has a 'social' drug habit and her clique are very , how should I put this? 'Loose'

And this is precisily why she is a mediocre director.

Last edited by a moderator:
please remember that this thread is to discuss Sofia's style..please stay on topic....all posts regarding rumors and gossip will be deleted, but you are welcome to open a thread about it in the Rumor Has It forums. thanks =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->