Sofia Coppola

has anyone seen her wearing sneakers?
i cant rmb her wearing sneakers. not even the ones she designed for nike.

Yes, she frequently wears sneakers. Often when shooting. She used to wear Adidas shell toes (is that what they're called?), wore sneakers with jeans when she was guest editor of Paris Vogue (interpreting her brother's style/influence on her style choices), and there are photos on I Heart Sofia of her on the set of Miss Dior Cherie, with Dakota Fanning on set of Somewhere, filming Lost in Translation, as well as recently going to the Frieze Art Fair all wearing sneakers, and when she's walking with Romy all wearing sneakers. Yikes, how creepy that I can recall so many of her outfits. :blink:

Yes, she frequently wears sneakers. Often when shooting. She used to wear Adidas shell toes (is that what they're called?), wore sneakers with jeans when she was guest editor of Paris Vogue (interpreting her brother's style/influence on her style choices), and there are photos on I Heart Sofia of her on the set of Miss Dior Cherie, with Dakota Fanning on set of Somewhere, filming Lost in Translation, as well as recently going to the Frieze Art Fair all wearing sneakers, and when she's walking with Romy all wearing sneakers. Yikes, how creepy that I can recall so many of her outfits. :blink:

Hmmm, I see the one with Dakota(or is it Elle) Fanning and this one solo pic of her wearing the same white sneakers she wore there. But I can't find the rest. The Romy ones i've seen, she's either wearing ballet flats, or sandals, or boots, or loafers but no sneakers. No shoe shots for the miss dior cherie and marie antoinette.

And, no it's not creepy. :lol: It's rather cute actually.:flower:

2zps2o9.jpg

heart in a cage

Anyone knows where the white t shirt she always wear is from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5starnoe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->