Solange Knowles

i love how offbeat her style is it also suits her sound shes like the female kanye west

Shes the black lesbian love child of Torri Spelling and Sarah Jessica Parker. Some serious horse-y features here.

Solange Knowles at Katsuya in L.A (Feb 8)-celebutopia.

Solange Knowles @ Max Azria Fall 2009 fashion show, Feb 13 -celebutopia.

Solange Knowles - Nicole Miller Fall 2009 Collection (Feb 13) - celebutopia.

Solange Knowles // see-through Toni Maticevski Fashion Show NY 16.feb ( celebutopia).

Sorry if this is an unpopular opinion, but IMHO Solange always somehow gets it wrong style-wise. I just really don't like her style. Worse still I can't put my finger on it, but I always look at the pics and it just doesn't click. Maybe I've just not given her a chance, but what she wears always seems frumpy or unflattering, and some of the shoes she wears are really not to my taste.

Solange Knowles performs at the 39th annual LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender) Pride parade in San Francisco, June 28 - celebutopia.

She looks a bit like this car!

Last edited by a moderator:
Solange Knowles spotted arriving to a sound check in New Orleans this past weekend in New Orleans, Louisiana.

dsc_9904.jpg

concreteloop.com

Solange Knowles leaves a Party held at Mel's Diner (July 7)

I wish the jacket was better put together (the loose thread in the back is not working for me) Love her Chanel bag though

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->