Sonia Rykiel F/W 10.11 Paris

Looks like venue is different this season, no? It looks ten times better than that small dark setting they had the previous season (if I'm not mistaking, wasn't it the boutique)

Yes i think they usually do it at the boutique, this time it was in this kind of warehouse in the 13e. :smile:

^^ In the past they have usually shown their shows in this same venue. Only recently had they started showing in their boutique. I think it has been since Fall 2009 that the collection has been in the boutique. I'm quite glad that they are back here. :flower:

^^ In the past they have usually shown their shows in this same venue. Only recently had they started showing in their boutique. I think it has been since Fall 2009 that the collection has been in the boutique. I'm quite glad that they are back here. :flower:

Couldn't agree more. Plus, I never liked any collection while presenting at the boutique so hopefully it's back to the sonia rykiel that I love

pretty again! how come there are not more pics though?

ok great but now i ask - why the hell h&m collection was not even close to that king of quality and rykiel-ism?

whoa... now thats something. Back to like the roaring 20s?

Lovely as usual.
The closing with those coats was amazing!

Wow this is a very casual Sonia Rykiel, i'm really liking it so far, can't wait for the full collection to be posted!

sonia rykiel always produces a joyous collection, but there's an ecstasy in these clothes that comes through the presentation and manifests itself on every one of the garments on the runway. maybe it's all of the h+m money they're rolling around in that have put such smiles on their faces.

The collection is up on style.it. I am too lazy to post it though. :innocent:^_^
I have to say that I'm a tad disappointed with it. I do really love the shoes though. :D
EDIT// After second look through I've decided that I love it. :rofl::heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh great those puffball coats again-predictable.At least they cover up what my eyes don't want to see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->