Sonia Stracuzzi

verna_gold

Charm Offensive
Reaction score
In development at WM (or should that be Just WM?), Paris

I like her when she's mussed-up and grungey.^_^

'Sonia, 20, comes form Messina, Italy. A law student, she enjoys playing the piano and horse-riding. She admits she has quite a sweet tooth, and can't resist chocolate. Her iPod is filled with rock and indie-pop, Babyshambles being the most played.'

Height / 176 - 5' 9"
Bust / 82 - 32"
Waist / 62 - 24"
Hips / 90 - 35"
Shoe Size / 39,5 - 8
Hair color / brown
Hair Length / very long
Eye color / blue

23_7162.jpg

23_7057.jpgext_23_7057.jpg

23_7053.jpgext_23_7053.jpg

www.justwm.com

She's with Louisa in Germany and Group in Spain.

In Paris Fall '09
Sonia%20Stracuzzi.jpg
teenvogue.com

You've got the eye!! :P She's just so amazing, very tiny and has such a lovely attitude. Really dark looking but quite sweet. She was in Paris for the shows ^_^

Have you met her, Penny? Is he tiny as in short or tiny as in a tiny frame? Do you know what shows she did? So many questions!:D

I don't have an eye like you, as you can sense who's going to make it big.
I just latch onto anyone who suits my own personal ideal. Unfortunately, my aesthetic doesn't seem to translate very well to the fashion world, as anyone who i like never makes it anywhere!:lol:

She's interesting and seems to have a great body !

And I must admit that I'll be glad to see more italian models making it big.
They're so few :(

She has potential !

Have you met her, Penny? Is he tiny as in short or tiny as in a tiny frame? Do you know what shows she did? So many questions!:D

I've seen her on wednesday morning at Talbot Runhof show, she's definitely not small but not the tallest (à la Kulikova), I meant by tiny that she's rather delicate in the way she moves and has a naturally tiny frame (shoulders etc.) ^_^

I don't have an eye like you, as you can sense who's going to make it big.
I just latch onto anyone who suits my own personal ideal. Unfortunately, my aesthetic doesn't seem to translate very well to the fashion world, as anyone who i like never makes it anywhere!:lol:

:blush: Well, I think you personal ideas are great as a real aesthetic. And I think Lais still does pretty well, especially interesting editorial work so don't worry one day your personal ideas will go further! :P

Beautiful detail shot...:heart:

Talbot-Runhof-fall-fashion-2009-021_runway.jpgTalbot-Runhof-fall-fashion-2009-013_runway.jpg

elle.com

Btw, please let me know if i have mis-IDed any pics - recognising my favourite models is not my strong point!:D:blush:

018_sonia_stracuzzi_book.jpg 003_sonia_stracuzzi_book.jpg

019_sonia_stracuzzi_book.jpg Sonia_Stracuzzilexsposure.jpg

First three pics - louisa models
Last pic - lexsposure.net, thanks Maud & Penny!:flower:

Sonia_Stracuzzi.jpg

lexposure.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel