Sophie Srej

^Oh yes, Valerie :heart: they have the same sweetness of expression and thick, dark eye-brows (along with much lighter hair color) I especially see this too on the two black & white pictures, even if Sophie has this longer head shape and Valerie some stronger, broader jawline. In the end I guess Sophie is my favorite but in the same time Valerie is one of the cutest model ever... :crush:

^:o:unsure: I thought it was only Supreme's habits...:blush:

I think she disappeared on Friday, so I'm still hoping it's a temporary thing (doesn't seem very likely, but who knows). Or that they just decided to keep her secret until next season... :shifty:

We do not need any more models mysteriously disappearing :judge:

i really like her, great find saracita! i hope she hasn't disappeared for long!
all these disappearing models, soon there will be need for some form of x-files style agents looking for all these mysteriously disappeared models..

We do not need any more models mysteriously disappearing :judge:

Apparently 'your' finds seems have a tendency to do that. :lol: At least the last one came back to do bigger and better things. Who knows, but given that we're five months away from another show season, I'm really unsure why they would choose to hide her. :huh:

Her legs are great. She has an interesting face, but I don't see anything unusual about her. She seems to blend with "the look" thats been in for way too many years.

^^ All the more reason to hide her, perhaps? If they already got word that some major client and/or casting director is interested, they might want to keep her under the radar for as long as possible. But it's probably more likely that things just didn't work out with IMG.

I'm sure she'll surface somewhere, though. What a great face! :heart:

^^ All the more reason to hide her, perhaps? If they already got word that some major client and/or casting director is interested, they might want to keep her under the radar for as long as possible. But it's probably more likely that things just didn't work out with IMG.

I'm sure she'll surface somewhere, though. What a great face! :heart:

First off your wrong
"But it's probably more likely that things just didn't work out with IMG"

next time fact check before just shooting off a comment like that.......thanks

do you work at IMG or why are you so harsh to Li Ya Fan?

First off your wrong
"But it's probably more likely that things just didn't work out with IMG"

next time fact check before just shooting off a comment like that.......thanks

I believe it was more harmless speculation on LYF's part, and was never meant to be presented as concrete fact. Hence the use of 'likely' and 'probably' which are both laced with uncertainty. Hopefully we can all appreciate that nothing actually happened, and that Sophie is back on the site. :flower:

:buzz: She looks like angel! Amazing face, amazing body, veeeery long legs... She's perfect!

The girl made overalls look cute in her test shots... and I don't really like overalls! But that just means she's a good model, to make something I think is tacky, look so cute! :P ^_^

I can't wait/hope to see more of her! :flower:

She has a new fun edit in The Room magazine's 7th issue, gonna scan it tomorrow ^_^

I'm still amazed of what I heard :lol:
she just has some testshoots and already on high demand...amazing amazing thanks kriszti :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->