• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Sophie Turner Jonas

I was seeing the some pics of her today and I was thinking that she needed a thread on Tfs then I came here and this thread was the first thing I saw!! :D

Thanks Alvedansen!

Btw, I think that she is a pretty good actress, I love Sansa and I think that Sophie understands her very well. Besides she is quite a beautiful girl too!

Last edited by a moderator:
She gorgeous but I wish her stylists would give her hair some volume!

UK Premiere of 'Olympus Has Fallen' at BFI IMAX - April 3, 2013

zimbio

I'm not too keen on the outfit Tom picked for her but it's cool he chose her for the shoot and she looks great nonetheless!

US Glamour September 2013
"Meet the It Girls"
ph: Nicolas Moore

*fyeahsophieturner @ tumblr

I'm surprised she doesn't have more pages on her thread, she seems like such a great contender for fashion's new "It" girl.

She has a magnificent role in an acclaimed show, she's ridiculously gorgeous, she has the height to wear many pieces straight off the runway, fabulous hair, all she needs is a great stylist to put her in the proper pieces and viola!

US Vogue has taken a notice of her last December.

Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
Models/Celebs: Sophie Turner
Styling: Tabitha Simmons
Hair: James Pecis
Make Up: Tom Pecheux
adsxf2Dn.jpg

[/URL]
fashionscansremastered.net via Mat Cyruss
http://imgbox.com/abeYauIX

"Mix and Mash" for InStyle UK April 2015

Photographer: David Schulze
Stylist: Amy Bannerman
Hair: Philippe Tholimet at Streeters
Make-up: Ariel Yeh
Manicure: Kim Treacy at LMC Worldwide
Interview: Lucy Pavia

Actress: Sophie Turner

Source: imcmagazine.com

I'm surprised she doesn't have more pages on her thread, she seems like such a great contender for fashion's new "It" girl.

She has a magnificent role in an acclaimed show, she's ridiculously gorgeous, she has the height to wear many pieces straight off the runway, fabulous hair, all she needs is a great stylist to put her in the proper pieces and viola!

I agree! I think she definitely needs at least a better publicist.. and a stylist who can take her to the next level

Sophie Turner departs The Mark Hotel for the Met Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 4, 2015 in New York City.

zimbio

Actress Sophie Turner seen on the streets of Manhattan on May 3, 2015 in New York City

Tye Sheridan, Sophie Turner and Bryan Singer attend the 101st Annual White House Correspondents' Association Dinner at the Washington Hilton on April 25, 2015 in Washington, DC

wireimage

I am so glad to see her at the Whit House correspondents dinner and at the Met Gala. She has so much going for her as a leading lady and main character in Game of Thrones, I hope she takes advantage of it. So far she has, she'll be Jean Grey in XMen soon. It's nice to see her and Sansa's rise to power, with Sansa playing the Game Of a Thrones and Sophie being in the middle of Hollywood.

Love her Met Gala look! The Whitehouse dress is a bit boring.

I agree! I think she definitely needs at least a better publicist.. and a stylist who can take her to the next level

Definitely agree! If she were a bit more adventurous with her style, she could be the next it-girl. Her editorials are getting better and better.

2nd time featured in US Vogue, June 2015
Repost from Melancholybaby

Stark Contrast
Photographer:
Angelo Pennetta
Stylist: Sara Moonves
Star: Sophie Turner
Make-Up: Lauren Parsons
Hair: Syd Hayes

fashionscansremastered.net

Interview Magazine Germany (April 2015)

photographed by: Stefan Heinrichs

hawtcelebs

Glamour México y Latinoamérica, July 2015
Sophie Turner by Rachell Smith

glamour.mx

I'm sure there's more pics, but these were the only ones that were on the site, hopefully someone can get the scans or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abaloney01
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->