Splitzville For Halle And Cheater Husband

Acid

yes
Reaction score
HALLE BERRY is separating from her husband of almost three years, singer ERIC BENET.

In a statement to ET, Halle said, "Eric and I have had marital problems for some time now and have tried to work things out together. However, at this point, I feel we need time apart to reevaluate our union. We ask that you respect our privacy as we are going through this emotional time."

The couple were married in a private ceremony in January 2001, but were subsequently plagued by rumors in the press of Benet's serial infidelity and their attempts to save their union through counseling. The couple have no children of their own, although Benet has a daughter, INDIA, from a previous relationship, which Halle adopted.

I knew it was over when Halle openly quoted in this months' Vogue
that she married Erick because she knew he would be a good father. Uh, what happened to marrying for love. Also, have you read the rumors of her and Fred Durst getting close???

Yes very sad indeed, but she'll bounce back. Down with insecure men who can't handle being with a woman of her caliber :angry: Its not her fault his music career has never really blossomed into something bigger than gold records. I like his voice, but maybe if he would've stopped the sex addictions, cheating, and whining and actually recorded a new album things would be different for him HMPF! I dunno marriage doesn't seem to be that sacred anymore to anyone.

LOL...I know entirely too much about these people's lives :wacko: :lol:

some men are just unbelievable. :angry: i mean, he's married to one of the sexiest, most beautiful women in the world who's also a super-star, and he's STILL
wants to cheat!

Originally posted by Serena@Oct 2nd, 2003 - 10:41 am
some men are just unbelievable. :angry: i mean, he's married to one of the sexiest, most beautiful women in the world who's also a super-star, and he's STILL
wants to cheat!
Some men are serial cheaters - it's not about love or the woman, it's about insecurity and power

everyone knows eric got up from his seat walked out of the theater during halle's sex scene with billy bob. if i was a man, i woulda walked out too if i saw my wife being so pervertedly groped by another man! yes it comes with the acting territory but still, the blame should be shared.

i read too much page six

halle's husband is a disgusting pig.

everytime i hear him talk in an interview... i just cringe.

i am no halle fan, but she should not have to be married to such sleaze.

Originally posted by giselakas@Oct 2nd, 2003 - 12:36 pm
everyone knows eric got up from his seat walked out of the theater during halle's sex scene with billy bob. if i was a man, i woulda walked out too if i saw my wife being so pervertedly groped by another man! yes it comes with the acting territory but still, the blame should be shared.

i read too much page six
Like he didn't know she had done a sex scene until he saw it up on the screen??? Give me a break, there's no "blame" to be shared. It's ACTING. it's her JOB. If he really couldn't deal with her part in Monster's Ball and figure out what's real and what isn't he shouldn't have stayed his insecure *ss at home!

Finally! I was reading some report about his cheating and thinking what's a woman like her doing with a piece of sh*t like him.
Serves him right.
Chuh.

ooo i just wanna smack the back of his head really really hard :hardhead:
i can't deal with infidelity.

She was five times better looking than him, anyway. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back