Sportmax F/W 10.11: Ginta Lapina by David Sims

ckgirlbr

goodbye kiss
Reaction score
David Sims photographed Ginta Lapina for the fall 2010 Sportmax campaign on March 19, 2010 at Spring Studios, Studios I & J in London with stylist Joe McKenna.

Sportmax Fall 2010 Campaign
Model: Ginta Lapina
Photographer: David Sims
Stylist: Joe McKenna
Hair: Guido Palau
Makeup: Lisa Butler
Casting Director: Jenny Friedberg at Creative Chaos

This preview pic was taken yesterday in the window of the Sportmax boutique at 450 West Broadway, NY NY by Ginta Lapina herself:

womenmanagement.blogspot

i wonder if they shot it the same day they shot the previous campaign :rofl:

I'm just happy to see Ginta nab another decent campaign....and I know Sportmax haven't done anything exciting for about 300 years:wink: but it still looks OK to me.:D
Thanks for the thread ckgirlbr :flower::winkiss:

Yay, Ginta! She looks great :smile: Even it's nothing new from previous seasons, I'm still very happy to see her.

From what i can see it looks really good, Ginta's doing great. :wub:

the same that last season, they just changed siri with ginta. still nice...

^ Agreed, but the Sportmax ads always somehow work for me. Ginta being the model makes this one even more stunning! :heart:

Stunning! She manages to pull off that whole "hair in the face" look. Plus, Ginta looks stunning as usual.

Great for Ginta, plus she looks great. Can't wait for more shots, the preview looks exciting already.

Same. I wish it had been something like the stunning ads with Caroline & Lily.

^oh yeah, those ads were quite different from the past ones, so much more beautiful :heart:.

Even though it's similar to last season's, I love it! It seems like Ginta and Siri are twins separated at birth. :lol:

ugh, i've never got her appeal and i don't like this.

I think it's so cute she shot that candid picture herself. And the campaign looks amazing, just like last season.

I love black clothes and her white hair and skin, it makes look very good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->