Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2010 : Brooklyn Decker by Walter Iooss Jr.

I still don't understand why the SI Swimsuit issue is such a big deal. I mean, Victoria's Secret does the same thing with their catalogues and you don't even have to pay for one :innocent:

ZZZZZZzzzz.Another bland blonde with a famous boyfriend. Bar Rafaeli was boring enough. It's time for a brunette or redhead.

And more...

SI.CNN.Com

All images via Holland Hurrican

wow Hil is smokin hot!!!!They must love her at SI her preview pics hav been floating arnd for a while

ZZZZZZzzzz.Another bland blonde with a famous boyfriend. Bar Rafaeli was boring enough. It's time for a brunette or redhead.

Now that I think of it, it has been VERY long since they had someone who wasn't a blonde on the cover. They should've put Hilary Rhoda on the cover because wowwww -- she looks better than Brooklyn Decker, better poses, better body, better everything imo :woot:

if you go through the decade, si has done a good job of mixing blondes and brunettes:

2010: blonde
2009: blonde
2008: blonde
2007: brunette (beyonce)
2006: mix (group shot)
2005: blonde
2004: blonde
2003: brunette (petra)
2002: brunette (yamila diaz-rahi)
2001: brunette (elsa benitez)
2000: blonde

what i want more is diversity...and i agree with whoever said it's time for jessica white to get a cover...

Hilary looks really awesome! :brows: I didn't knew she had a butt like that... :lol: I must sound like a perv... :blush:

The cover is boring and a non-event, I wish SI would make the photos more exotic and less cheap which is what's happening since that new woman took over from Julie.

I actually like the cover. I don't know it just seems sunny and warm to me!
I do think the issue needs more Cintia Dicker though. Love love love her :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->