Spots-be-gone

CHEAPandCHIC

Reaction score
Post your remedies here for clearing up spots/blemishes/whatever! I don't mean 'skin upkeep', eg using something to stop you getting spots in the future. I mean remedies for getting RID of spots. They can be products or anything really.

Stop eating chocolate and crisps. Seriously, worked for me.

Hi, for early spot you can try tea tree oil. It works. But if you have regular spot, try to apply ylang ylang oil from decleor during the night. Sounds like impossible with the oil if you have problem skin, but this oil is dry. Why don't try?

You have to try Clearasil Deep Pore Scrub! It promises clear skin in three days, and it delivers! It really is one of the best products ive ever used, and so cheap, too! It was also excellent in eliminating the pimples i used to get on my shoulders and back.

Toothpaste (not the gel the pasty white sort) or a bit of face mask applied directly to the spot and left over night really dries it out! By the morning it's nearly gone! :D

I love the DDF Benzoyl Peroxide Gel 5% with tea tree oil! You don't need to use a lot, and it zaps the zit in just a couple of days.[FONT=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

for preventing, clearing, and fading marks from past spots, Alpha Hydrox 12% glycolic souffle works beautifully! my chin had been breaking out for a long time, and i tried this only a week or so ago. all my spots are gone, and marks from past pimples are almost totally faded away. this works ridiculously well... i only hope it continues to work this way for me!

^ I'm so glad it's working for you! :smile: Where did you get it from?

^ i found it at walgreens, in the US. they used to sell the alpha hydrox brand almost everywhere, but recently it has become harder to find.
for me, it's very difficult to do anything about pimples once i have them, so whether i like it or not, :P it's all about prevention. my skin gets flaky and very irritated if i try to use anything to dry out pimples. :blush: the only thing that seems to help already existing pimples is a hot cloth... it keeps them from getting any worse. ^_^

I usually find thingt to get rid of spots very agressive and drying. It works much better for me to prevent getting them. But everything drying works quite good to get rid of spots, but its so agressive that it's a good base for new spots to form. At least that's my experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->