Stéphane Sednaoui - Photographer & Director

flyingace

dudeist
Reaction score
I couldn't find a thread on him, sorry if there's already one.

Stephane Sednaoui started his career in his native Paris, working as a casting director for
French advertising agencies. It was then that he met designer Jean-Paul
Gaultier, who introduced him to the world of fashion. That same year, Stephane began to explore photography on his own. At age 21, Stephane was hired as the casting director and still photographer for photographer William Klein's film, "La Mode, Mode d'Emploi". Just one year later, his photos were published in Tatler, Lei, Per Lui, and Liberation. By age 22, Stephane Sednaoui was working full-time as a professional photographer.

Since 1985, Stephane has applied his unique photographic style to editorial fashion, celebrity portraiture, advertising print, and photojournalism. In 1991, Stephane turned his creative eye to film, first directing music videos and then commercials. That same year he moved his base of operations from Paris to New York City. His first major breakthrough was the MTV award winning music video "Give It Away " for The Red Hot Chili Peppers in 1992. Stephane now runs a full-service studio for print and film production. As a photographer and director he designs and shoots editorial work, music videos and advertising campaigns for a host of high end clients.
management+artists

"Wall street"
vogue italia april 2004
model: Natasha Vojnovic

from avantgarde.blogsome.com

vogue Italia september 2006
model: Shannan Click

"Nonconformity"
vogue Italia august 2002
model: Ann Oost

from top.fason.ru scans by ironbed

a horrible editorial in my opinion, it looks excessively retouched.
"Horoscomode"
madame figaro september 1999
Models: Stacey McKenzie, Jade Parfitt, Sunniva Stordahl, Missy Rayder, Alek Wek, Astrid Munoz, Oluchi Onweagba, Maggie Rizer

vogue Italia december 2001
model: Natasha Vojnovic

decompiled by Alien Sex Friend from sednaoui's site

"La nouvelle amazone"
Elle Special Mode
model: Natalia Vodianova

herfamedgoodlooks.com

Björk- Possibly maybe

I just want to point out that posting this videos doesn't mean I like Björk, because I don't.

Last edited by a moderator:
NUMÉRO N*19 December 2000/January 2001
'L'Anneé lumière'
model: Bridget Hall

my scans

that eds with natasha V, very Big Time Sensuality influences. i knew the second i saw it! but thx for making his threads :smile:

VOGUE ITALIA AUGUST 2001
'A modern flair'
models: Alek Wek, Audrey, Marnay, Christina Kruse…

my scans

VOGUE ITALIA OCTOBER 2002 part I
THE FASHION AND THE FUN'

my scans

Elisa Sednaoui by Stephane Sednaoui for Vogue Italia May 2010

fashiongonerogue

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh