Stella McCartney S/S 2024 : Cara Delevingne by Harley Weir

I love it. The discrete texture in the first photo is a nice touch.

The brits only sign brits?

It's like Chanel only photographed Laetitia Casta ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Girl, she looks rough... Hair by herself? I'm sorry but that pile of trash/activism doesn't sell luxury to me. They could've protested differently.

Sorry that she lost her house but this is atrocious

I like it too! it’s eye catching and tbh she looks fire

I like the concept of showing a model among recycled materials, but this isn't it. even if it's not, it all reads as last minute.

They already did this same concept, but much better, back in fw2017. Weird to basically repeat it 1 for 1.

Garbage will be always garbage. Is impossible to make something pretty with it, even if the campaign has an ecologic message.

She looks too average. I think her look translates well on TV, but it's not really a "model" type of beauty. I feel the same way about Kendall.

She looks too average for what? A sh*tty campaign? I mean, let's not pull out our standards for this one.

While the first shot with the soda cans looks interesting, the concept doesn't make sense. It would make sense if the clothing was made out of recycled material from that particular location. The only good thing is its not some contrived shoot since the brand is all about that life 100%.

the cans set looks kinda cool to me, the other one just ew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->