Style.com/Print Fall 2013 : by Alasdair McLellan

tentalicious

Reaction score
by Alasdair McLellan
Styling by Christopher Kane
72672101518739237598961.jpg

PREVIEW HERE

[facebook/Style.com]

MODELS: MARTA DYKS AND ELLINORE ERICHSEN AT NEXT MODELS; DYLAN BAXENDALE, PAUL JOSEPH CROSSAN, LEIGHTON NEILL, PAUL COGAN
style.com..

ugh. i love, love, love this magazine. while the covers aren't always the best, they are consistently getting better. i love the CONTENT- that is where the LIFE of this magazine comes through. super excited about this issue, as i have been since issue one!!!

weird cover. i am not really into this magazine at all

Cover Story preview:

Photographer: Alasdair McLellan
Models: MARTA DYKS, ELLINORE ERICHSEN, DYLAN BAXENDALE, PAUL JOSEPH CROSSAN, LEIGHTON NEILL & PAUL COGAN
Styling: Christopher Kane
Hair: Anthony Turner
Make-Up: Lucia Pica

style

Editorial preview:

It Was Always Kristen
Photographer: Nick Knight
Model: Kristen McMenamy

style

Editorial preview:

What Now, Xiao?
Photographer: Matt Irwin
Models: Xiao Wen Ju with Lindsey Wixson

style

Looks like something I can't wait to get my hands on. Xiao's editorial is quite cute. Kristen is a goddess, as usual and the cover story is such a lovely, sublime take on the 60s with superb styling.

I love Xiao's editorial! She's utterly adorable. She's able to be goofy but she does it in a way that is not so freaking annoying like Cara Delasagna. And while I'm not a big fan of the cover, I'm in love with the cover story. It looks like the people in it are kinda like the high school "outcasts," but they're secretly the most stylish and glamourous people ther. But the thing I'm most excited about is the section of the issue where they cover the most viewed shows. I'm hoping I get quoted. (I've been quoted in each three of the issues, one for Chanel SS12, Lanvin FW12, and Prada SS13.) This may be their best issue yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Changed my mind on the cover. It look fab in person. (I got quoted for Chanel, btw :'))

And I forgot to add this as my explanation for why I love Xiao's goofiness.

my screenshot

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 7
Like someone said before... Xiao the tongue Wen Ju :heart: :lol:

xiao's editorial is amazing!! i guess the cover doesn't represent the content :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->