Swarovski 'Crystal Metamorphosis' S/S 2023 : Lulu, Hunter, Avanti & Heather by Steven Meisel

Could be photographed by anyone. It's not bad, especially for Swarovski but Meisel is just embarrassing himself.

I like it but this is one type of campaigns that pops in real life…

Secure the bag, Steven! You go girl

Here's more:

135820939-384a4045-9b4c-4ea9-862f-9c9c120506fd.jpg
141205538-aa48800e-12d4-4c7d-ab76-4bbf478aa233.jpg

repubblica.it

The first one reminds me a bit to McMenamy's butterflies cover for American Vogue. Like it to the max.

It's all giving Vreeland Christmas Issues, via Luigi and Iango for Vogue Japan...I mean it in the worst way. What the hell's going on with Steven? He doesn't need the work and he's far better than the work he's churning out lately.
1FplrO6h_o.jpeg ajwpBau2_o.jpeg mvPq33Kg_o.jpeg

Vogue Archive via @justaguy

Are those... Pineapple rings...

Each image represents a unique 'character' from the Crystal Metamorphosis collection; it starts with Florere, The Parrot, The Pineapple and The Turtle. It's themed.

Each image represents a unique 'character' from the Crystal Metamorphosis collection; it starts with Florere, The Parrot, The Pineapple and The Turtle. It's themed.

Technically, I understand it, but aesthetically not as much. Kenneth Jay Lane did this all decades ago. Maybe Carlyne would've leaned into the vibe more than Karl.

sometimes i think Meisel does not work anymore, he just send his assistants to replicate vintage work and its done... just sometimes i think that...

Steven Meisel is back!

He’s been doing many ad campaigns this season.

Very much into this, even more so following the comparison with those glorious covers of Vogue under Diana Vreeland. Always adored Steven Meisel's portraits, and I find these to just be so flawlessly executed with the styling of the jewelry pieces and the beauty styling from Pat and Guido - a real feast for the eyes! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChameenVT
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->