Zara S/S 2023 : Ida, He Cong, Ava & Annemary by Steven Meisel

A wonderfully light, airy and romantic campaign, and far better than last season's dull and lifeless Zara campaign photographed by Steven Meisel. Such wonderful use of lighting, colour, set styling, beauty styling, casting, composition - all just so perfectly executed this season.

I feel as though I'm looking back at part of Vogue Italia's legacy under Franca Sozzani. :heart:

A wonderfully light, airy and romantic campaign, and far better than last season's dull and lifeless Zara campaign photographed by Steven Meisel. Such wonderful use of lighting, colour, set styling, beauty styling, casting, composition - all just so perfectly executed this season.

I feel as though I'm looking back at part of Vogue Italia's legacy under Franca Sozzani. :heart:
I totally agree. I think he's doing at Zara the stories that he would doing now at Franca's VI. So sad we have two stories instead of twelve by year, but at least there's a place that keeps the spirit.

The photography reminds me of the overly Lightroom filtered sort that the local photographer in your town offers for bridal engagements, babies, friends and families; shot in some wooded area on the outskirts of town that all your friends recognize.
That one friend that peaked in high school who's really trying to make it as an influencer has several of these kinds of photo shoots on her Instagram. The only thing missing is a tacky "©Steven Meisel Photography" watermark.

Same thing I was thinking, looks like it just came out of a local photographer's Instagram or website which I dont necessarily hate but they probably do a better version of it than what is in this ad.

e0f5410b74c7bc263f16ca822f0f9180.jpg

Jessica Kobeisi

Like a soft version of his Lara Stone Louis Vuitton SS2010 campaign.

lara-stone-louis-vuitton-ad-03.jpg

lara-stone-louis-vuitton-ad.jpg

sidewalkhussle.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellbendcat69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->