Tali Lennox

Mango Fashion Show and After-Party
fv8x76.jpg

style

The Royal Academy of Arts Summer Exhibition Preview Party in London - June 2, 2011

tlfan

McQ Resort 2012

Summer's obsession with neon brights doesn't seem to be fading before Resort season, based on the collections that have previewed so far. Scuba, too, seems to have taken an early lead — we hear scuba plays a part in Alexander Wang's Resort 2012 collection; Michael Kors just showed neoprene zip dresses; and McQ (which is creative directed by Pina Ferlisi and overseen by Sarah Burton), too, is rife with scuba-inspired minidresses, bodysuits, jackets, and pants for Resort 2012. The collection also introduces McQ's first ever handbag collection — think bright bags in leather, vinyl, denim, and neoprene.

fashionologie.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt get her appeal at first, but I read her tweets a bit, and the fact that she paints (and is very talented) and is so ... I dont know how to qualify what I liked, but it just made me notice her charm, and I really hope she'll get more editorial work (and runway even though most models arent fond of it) because I'd love to see more of her! :heart:

^I love those:heart: She looks very good and the pictures are great!

Amber Anderson (with Erdem Moralioglu in the second picture) attends the Burberry Serpentine Summer Party at the Serpentine Gallery on June 28, 2011 in London, England.

*zimbio, style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Burberry Prorsum S/S 2012 show during London Fashion Week - September 19, 2011

tlfan

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"