Tall People Shoes?

DkAqua

Reaction score
I'm 5 '10. Are there any flat footed shoes/sandals that are the in thing? Im not quite happy with flip-flops, because thats what I always wear. Either that or sneakers. :S Anyone have any ideas/pics/suggestions?

There are alot of cute shoes/boots that have the little kitten heels :flower:

KLARISA017.jpg

I haven't seen any round toe shoes w/ a kitten heel. Those in the picture are from Steve Madden (a teen store)

MARC JACOBS always has a range of cute kitten heels.maybe youshould check them out too. :wink:

I don't think you should resent high heels just because you're tall. I'm 5'10 and I wear high heels with pride.
It's all about the way you are wearing it. If you think of it as a flaw it will be viewed as such.
Make it your advantage. :flower:

Exactly, my sister is 5'9'' and she wears 4'' heels all the time, even though her boyfriend looks like a midget besides her :lol: ...

Some flat shoes... :innocent:

p10329934_ph_hero.jpg
p10487270_ph_hero.jpg

p10446655_ph_althero_Black.jpg
p10455754_ph_hero.jpg

they arent cheap but :heart:

CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN
4102_index.jpg

Marc on sale for 156! :woot:

3292_index.jpg

shoes from net-a-porter.com

i occassionaly wear high heels being 1.77 they make me look very tall but i really dont mind.

flat rounded shoes and suede, thin sole round toed athletic shoes are my basic shoes

i can only wear heels for 3 straight hours, then i just turn to cinderella :lol:

Be tall and proud! Say it out loud!! :heart:

But seriously....don't be afraid of wearing higher heels just because your tall. Height is so elegant!

^^^ agreed. I am 5'10" also and all through highschool I never even owned heels because I thought I should hide how tall I was. Well...not anymore now I rarely leave the house with out my heals. I got this hotT pair of red stiletto boots from Aldo last month.

Just work up to heels, start with chunky 2 or 3 inches and you will be proudly rocking 5 inch sex rocket shoes in no time.

:heart:

:wink: Tall people shoes???? I'm 6 feet tall and I wear 3 -4 inch heels as well as 2 inch. my husband is my same height and loves when I wear high heels. Just be confident and think "who cares?" if you're taller than those around you.

Caio!!

I agree! I'm only 5'7 1/2" but I love my high heels! A coworker, a rather short one, got angry with me one day and shouted, "Tall women shouldn't wear heels!" In my own defense I replied, "If you're tall, flaunt it." :smile:

If you like flats, wear them. If you like heels wear them. It is up to you my dear! :D

I'm five-eleven, and I too wear heels with pride. Sometimes I like the look of ballerina flats, delicate little slippers, and the like.... But as a girl who is hardly waif-thin... I've learned that those are just not for me. Never will be. They only make me look dumpier! I think they really do look best on the Audrey type. Likewise the kitten heels. I mean really... Could Star Jones (is it one r or two?) ever hope to compare in kitten heels? I don't think so.

yeah I am 5'9" and in my highschool its like all the guys are shorter than me almost.. and the girls too... only a few are 5'8" and up.. I do like being tall though and I am skinny too... so I am told to be a model a lot.. which I really wish I could but I dont really know how to get started... any advice yall? lol
I also don't wear high heels unless I am going to church..I am always looking for flats or something to wear to school.... but I often see myself wanting to wear/or get some really cute higher heels!! Mabey I just should wear high heels anyways even to school! lol
:D

I'm 5'10" also..sometimes flats are more convenient for casual everyday things..but I don't shy away from heels at all, even though most people around me are shorter..I'm in them about 4-5 times a week...you shouldn't be afraid to rock the heels just because you're tall..they look just as great on people with more height...if anything you're noticed a little more, which isn't a bad thing ..Put on some great high heels you love, stand up straight, smile and own any room you walk into :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->