Tallulah Morton

^^ Lol.. well she's 5"11 and 34-24-34, so by model standards yes. By everday peoples standards, no... but then most of the models havent by those ideals

if anyone wants photos of her from NZ fashion week I have some

I love her name!! She's really pretty and it's kinda not surprising that she's that young. Most of them are about that age these days...

irresistable_loz said:
Ok Australian Harper's Bazaar Dec. 2005 - 'Once upon a time' Photographer Justin Cooper - (50 Pages).. Lots of models.. here is Tallulah-

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/3639/scan00473df.th.png http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/283/scan00462hm.th.png http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/9109/scan00442be.th.png http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/5013/scan00450vr.th.png

:woot: That snow queen set is incredible....

lol soz I auto corrected the legs of the rose tree one but not the head :innocent:

thanks for those!!!! Isn't it a fabulous shoot!!!!

I would love the pictures from NZ fashion week^_^^_^^_^

From the New Zealand Herald Website....

morton.JPG
Tallulah Morton has the fashion world at her feet. Picture / Glenn Jeffrey
Walking tall - at just 13 years old
By Leanne Moore

Tallulah Morton is 5ft 11in (180.34cm), a size 8 with a face like an angel - and the youngest model on the Fashion Week runway.

The Australian import has taken time off from her Byron Bay high school south of Brisbane to model in New Zealand before jetting off to Japan. She is due in New York in the new year and Milan wants her too.

But what is raising some eyebrows is her extreme youth. At just 13 she is a rising star in Australia and talent spotters around the world are knocking on her agent's door.

Legendary fashion photographer Stephen Meisel wants to shoot her in New York when she is there in January. Tallulah, who is in Auckland with mother Amber, keeps up with her studies by laptop. "When she was born, the receptionist at the hospital wanted to see her because the nurses told her she was the most beautiful baby that had ever been born at the hospital," says her mother.

People had been approaching her daughter for years telling her she should be a model. It got to the stage people were photographing her in the street. "It scared me. I wanted to wait until she was 15 or 16 but when that started happening I decided I needed someone else to help me look out for her interests."

She is now signed with Scene and has been brought to New Zealand by new modelling agency Red 11. Owner Amanda Betts says she is not suitable for all jobs because some clients want a sexier look than a 13-year-old can do. "We [Betts and mother] act like rottweilers. Anyone has to get past us first."

After New Zealand Fashion Week Tallulah flies to Japan with her mother for five weeks' work.

Gucci was keen for her to work for them but a European crackdown on models under 15 has stymied this.

The youngest New Zealand model at the shows is South Auckland schoolgirl Grace Hobson, 14, from Nova Models & Talent.

Grace has already worked overseas and, like Tallulah, one of her parents always travels with her.

Also on the runway yesterday was 13-year-old Jaime Ridge and her friend Frankie March, helping out at mum Sally Ridge's james & august show.

Some runway pics... Thought I'd looke for some since they hadn't been posted :flower:

All from vogue.com.au

MAFW

Josh Goot

IMG_5199.jpg
IMG_5264.jpg

Tina Kalivas

IMG_8524.jpg

and some more... vogue.com.au again :flower:

David Jones Media Launch

IMG_2012.jpg
IMG_2070.jpg

IMG_2237.jpg

lol and shes in the background in this pic... they missed her! :shock:

IMG_2163.jpg

I never bothered to look through this thread but gah.. Tallulalahah is gorgeous :shock: Nature lent her a hand by making her shoot up to 5'11" and give her this face, don't you think?

My first criticism was as well "close that mouth" (same story as with Milagros, look how she's doing now :wink:), because I don't believe every photographer asks her to open the lips a bit.

This is my fave edit (#34), probably due to the styling, thanks for scanning irresistable loz!

TN_015c.jpg
:heart:
[company1.com.au]

She actually has a few eds now where shes closing her mouth, but none have them have been posted.... Her Marie Claire Ed Dec 2005 Has a gorgeous pic of her smiling, If anyone could post it....

*No problems^^^ :wink:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Follow #3 - 'It Girl' Ed.

Ok promised it would be coming, and now the pics have been scanned onto IMG, so here they are, courtesy of imgmodels.com

039.JPG
038.JPG

037.JPG
036.JPG

034.JPG
033.JPG

035.JPG

There are a few pics missing.. but they wont come out til Follow does... hope everyone enjoys :flower: ^_^

Found another article written on Tallulah from the Sydney Morning Herald in September 05...

Ready for take-off
Stand by to see whether 14-year-old Gold Coast model Tallulah Morton fulfils expectations in becoming the Australian modelling industry's Next Big Thing. Morton made her runway debut at Fashion Week in May and Fashion police hears that New York casting directors have expressed interest in her for at least one top-ticket show in Milan later this month and one, possibly two, spring-summer campaigns. The names Prada and Jil Sander have been mooted. Gemma Ward's international career kicked off in October 2003 after her MAFW debut that year. Sydney stylist-turned-editor Mark Vassallo is credited with launching the careers of both girls. Morton made the cover of the second issue of Vassallo's new glossy, Follow. Since May, she has modelled for Cue, Levi's and Collette Dinnigan. But Morton's age is likely to cause an avalanche of red tape - some European agencies will not work with models younger than 16.

hmmm.. and another article...

1456-2.jpg
Get the Skinny on Tuff Love

Back by popular demand, Levi’s® jeans brings you the highly acclaimed return of the original tuff skinny jean. Tune In, Turn On and Rock Out as you pour yourselves into this super tight, super skinny and sexy style.

Achieving cult jean status, the Tuff Skinny jean for Winter 2005 comes in two hot colours, the Black and Rinse (dark blue). Levi’s® jeans bring you soft stretchy denim in Men’s Fit 563 and Women’s 509; Styles that mould to your shape in a classic cut to keep you up-to-date in this crazy fashion rat race.

Australian fashion week favourites Tallulah Morton, Sophie Ward and Sam Beech have been plucked straight from the catwalk and cast as the sexy new faces of Levi's® Tuff Skinny campaign, shot by Australian avant-garde photographer Justin Smith.

Never fear if you ain’t no uber model, Levi’s® Tuff Skinny are the ultimate jean for winter, simply add attitude. With bogan being the new boho, straight-legged dark denim is making a major impact across the globe for boys and girls alike.

:doh: Sorry about the fact that its almost fully advertising..

Ok new pics from Follow #4 have been posted @ imgmodels.com. Here they are

From the major ed...

046.JPG
045.JPG

044.JPG
(one picture missing from ed...)

Foundation day - beauty article

047.JPG

042.JPG

and not sure where this is from...

043.JPG

she was in dolly:huh: well..that's a bit LOW for her:Lol: not that I know whether it was ABOUT her or if she was just modelling

not bad photographs for dolly magazine
287vt.jpg
297xv.jpg

[liz ham at dlm management]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirrormodel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"