Tami Williams

If there was a prize for newcomer with the best walk Tami would win. Absolutely phenomenal on the runway, especially at Wang.

Seriously! When I watched the show I saw up when she came out, wondering who she was. Definitely got my attention and I can't wait to see what else she does. Her backstage shots are gorgeous and she just stuns on the runway.

Her birth name is Shaekagale Shanicece Williams, but she is affectionately known as 'Tami'. As in the Tami Williams who walked with gazelle grace on semi-exclusive at the Alexander Wang FW 14 last Saturday. After that debut TI is simply going to address her as "La Gazelle".

theimagist

Last edited by a moderator:
"Her birth name is Shaekagale Shanicece Williams, but she is affectionately known as 'Tami'" Hmm, interesting. Well she looks so beautiful in those shots!

Now in Milan! Can't wait to see where she shows up.

instagram/whynotmodels

Alberta Ferretti Fall/Winter 2014 Milan :heart:

nowfashion

Perfection! I've been following the industry since 2007 and she's the best girl to come along in those 7 years. Just flawless!

source : nowfashion.com

Gorgeous at Fausto Puglisi FW 2014.

Attachments

• Fausto-Puglisi-RTW-FW14-Milan-4902-1392834565-bigthumb.jpg
    Fausto-Puglisi-RTW-FW14-Milan-4902-1392834565-bigthumb.jpg
    343.3 KB · Views: 24
^ Ms Williams has a sublime mix of strength and fragility. A rare beauty indeed.

At the agency today with Kai :heart:

instagram/whynotmodels

She's what, 15? And she's already a force to be reckoned. What a chameleon! :heart:

Alberta Ferretti Fall/Winter 2014 Milan

stylebistro

+ I love seeing crack a smile, even if it is a super timid one, love the gap in her teeth :heart:

stylebistro

This girl could easily walk circles around most of the models in the show

Ermanno Scervino F/W 2014 Milan

nowfashion

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roykimax
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"