Tami Williams

Flawless. If she doesn't become THE top girl in the industry I'm jumping off of a bridge. Instagram stalking leads me to believe she's very busy shooting editorials and maybe a campaign or two in New York. Storm's Instagram has a picture from her Lula edit and it looks amazing.

That's great news! I agree the sky is the limit with Tami, predicting one of the top newcomers next season for sure.

Flawless. If she doesn't become THE top girl in the industry I'm jumping off of a bridge. Instagram stalking leads me to believe she's very busy shooting editorials and maybe a campaign or two in New York. Storm's Instagram has a picture from her Lula edit and it looks amazing.

Yes, me too.... Although I can think of a reason that could stop her and it makes me so angry I just might jump off in advance :judge: she better turn up everywhere:crush:

^i think the reason might be she's black & this unfortunately this industry can only handle one maybe two or three top models of color at a time:rolleyes::rolleyes:

LULA MAGAZINE
“SHE MOST SHOCKING”
TAMI WILLIAMS
PHOTOGRAPHER : LEON MARK
STYLIST : SHEILA SINGLE
HAIR : CHRISTIAN EBERHARD
MUA : LILI CHOI

source/models.com

Attachments

• 258845-800w.jpg
    258845-800w.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 258847-800w.jpg
    258847-800w.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 258848-800w.jpg
    258848-800w.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 11
  • 258849-800w.jpg
    258849-800w.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 258851-800w.jpg
    258851-800w.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 6
Capturing A New Face On The Rise

Rodrigo Cid discusses his latest shoot for Elite Models:
“Amianka Suarez from Elite Models asked me to photograph Tami Williams, a top new face who was in New York for only a couple of days. At age 15, she’s had already walked for major brands at NYFW, so I actually felt honored that Elite thought of me for this. Me, I turned around and I called my buddy Bryan Marryshow to drop everything and style this for me. A couple of days later, Tami showed up in my studio with a big smile and Amianka by her side as a proper chaperon. At the end of a great day shooting, she was picked up by the agent who arrived just in time to catch our last look of the day.”

Ph: Rodrigo Cid
devoutfashion

Interview June/July 2014
Photographer: Mikael Jansson
Styling: Karl Templer

elitemanagementnyc

^ Hot. Literally and figuratively :wink: Tami looks incredible. Very much looking forward to her upcoming editorial work.

Tami is sublime. No doubt she'll continue to rise, would love to see her be lenses by Karim Sadli.

alenasoboleva.com/Tami-Williams

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luchi11119
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->