Tara Reid break down?

babyjane

Reaction score
Sounds more like whining to me, but I can't help it I feel sorry for her. Poor baby really thought that terrible E! show Taradise was going to help her.

From Page Six

TARA Reid is bordering on a breakdown now that her E! show, "Taradise," has been officially canceled and other offers of work have dried up, her friends say.
The "American Pie" star — who has fired her publicist and moved back to New York — had a "complete meltdown" Wednesday during a rambling interview for Chaunce Hayden's Steppin' Out magazine, Hayden tells PAGE SIX.
Reid's voice cracked, and she sounded on edge as she told Hayden:
"How many more years are [the media] going to pick on me? There's other new young bad girls. Move on to someone else! . . . I need one more great movie role so they say, 'Wow, she can act! She's a great actress.' Then I think they'll leave me alone . . . If I'm going to try and do something, it has to happen this year. I'm not stupid."
Reid was recently photographed being helped out of a club as her denim skirt rode up, revealing a sadly out-of-shape derriere. Hollywood insiders say she has gained at least 15 pounds and will have to undertake a fitness regimen before she gets parts.
But Reid blames the media.
"People think [I am just a party girl], and it's bull[bleep]," she ranted to Hayden. "I wish they would just tell the truth. I'm not a drunk . . . I don't have a drinking problem. I don't have a drug problem, for sure.
"Listen, if I could get good movies, you would never see me going out. But when there's nothing to do, what am I supposed to do, just sit in my house and go crazy? But going out is not all I do.
"I'm just fed up. I just want a chance again. I want to show that I am an actress . . . I just wish a director would believe in me.
"The gossip reporters know the truth. They know they could write good things about me. They could write I'm a good person who is cleaning up her act. I am getting older, and I want different things in my life. I want to get married and have kids.
"I've had a million publicists, and they've done nothing for me . . . Publicists are supposed to fight for me and believe in me, and they don't do that. They don't!
"I thought 'Taradise' was going to help me . . . I wanted to show the whole world the truth — I'm fun . . . But do I think it was cut like that? No. It could have been a better show . . . I didn't want to look like a total party-girl drug ******. I think the shots they show aren't fair."

Watching Taradise is almost as bad as being strapped down and having every one of my fingernails ripped out... very slowly.

... torture.

babyjane said:
Hollywood insiders say she has gained at least 15 pounds and will have to undertake a fitness regimen before she gets parts.
But Reid blames the media.
"People think [I am just a party girl], and it's bull[bleep],"

Oh, so she DOESN'T party all the time? Isn't that what her show was about? She's gained all that weight from alcohol, I can almost guarantee it.

I don't feel bad for her.

Erin said:
Oh, so she DOESN'T party all the time? Isn't that what her show was about? She's gained all that weight from alcohol, I can almost guarantee it.

she was good on scrubs.she shouldv'e taken the gift from god and ran with it

And what does she expect, job offers to come flying to her door after doing Taradise? :rolleyes:

I haven't caught scrubs in a while. I totally missed her being on there.

Erin said:

agreed :rolleyes:

The gossip reporters know the truth. They know they could write good things about me. They could write I'm a good person who is cleaning up her act.

why would they lie? we've all seen the pictures, it sure doesn't look like she's cleaning up her act.

And she wants a director to believe in her so she goes and does Taradise?

Elli said:
why would they lie? we've all seen the pictures, it sure doesn't look like she's cleaning up her act.

Oh yeah, I`m sure that would sell millions of copies :lol:

I don't feel bad for her, but it does suck that there are so many other party girls out there but she's the only one getting publically busted with the worst photos all the time.

Taradise is Terribledise.

It's less like Taradise and more like TARGATORY.

she's so fat, dishevelled and disgusting.
useless.

Jennika said:
I don't feel bad for her, but it does suck that there are so many other party girls out there but she's the only one getting publically busted with the worst photos all the time.

Her pictures are published because she has that "despair of an ageing Party Girl" on her - nothing is more tragic (=entertaining) than that...

Swing the wrinkles Tara! :lol:

Edit- cause I thought of something better to say......

She should leave (mellow)drama to actresses with talent.

Last edited by a moderator:
She needs to have a break down. Then maybe that'll bring her back to her senses. (Can you tell I have it in for this girl?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annejudy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->