Tara Reid dating Paris Latsis!

oanadobre said:
It's not even a soap anymore, rather a psychotic sitcom...

Yeah, absolutly! And we can all watch for free! I`m loving it! :D

If I was the Screen-writer for that Show I`d send the whole bunch to Vegas together! Just imagine, Tara could cheat on Latsis with Cisco Adler in the night he married Mischa, while Paris catches Kimberly and Stavros having Sex in one of her Hotels :lol:

Seriously, it`s about time one of "our heroines" gets married (for a few hours...)!

They can`t "tease" the Press with Engagements forever - soon they`ll have it stressed out so much that only marriage & divorce will get them PR!

Hmmm, the title of this thread should be "Tara Reed f*cking Paris' ex"......there is no way his family would let him marry any of these trashy American sluts, even if they are heiresses. :innocent:

MAN, why won't they ALL just disappear already. i am absolutely amazed that this trend of the talentless blonde wench has gone on as long as it has. . .

They probably all have a huge case of herpes. :lol:

Spike413 said:
Side-note: isn't 30 a bit old to be a party girl, cause really that is her only career to speak of.
I was thinking that...She's a little old to be such a skank...

Taradise was soo pathetic. It was entertaining though.

Luna said:
They probably all have a huge case of herpes. :lol:
I wonder who the first case was, it's hard to pinpoint the skankiest in a crowd like that.

what the hell? Are there only three men in Hollywood for these girls to date?!? :blink:

OMG !
This circle of hollywood romances is never ending , i`m getting so sick of it

my real life soap opera is way better :stuart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Spike413 said:
God, these girls are like bicycles....

paris goes beyond bicycle.......shes more like a tricycle :innocent:

tara looks so worn out at the moment. she should stop chasing guys and go to a health retreat or something!

rainglow said:
what the hell? Are there only three men in Hollywood for these girls to date?!? :blink:

yep. cisco, paris and stavros :sick:

i wouldnt go out with any of them :yuk:

copper said:
yep. cisco, paris and stavros :sick:

i wouldnt go out with any of them :yuk:

Yeah, they`re all seem unattractive, unintelligent & misbehaving - sounds like a perfect match for our girls! :lol:

But seriously, NONE of these guys is a catch (ok, Tara might be after the money...) - it can`t be about them personally! This guys-trading must really be a case of "I want what she has!" :sick:

Boy the Fashion Daily is really pumping today! Jennifer Garner's sprog, Devon Sawa's grossness and now this. I keep sleep a happy girl today

Paris Latsis is a disgrace to his own family. Shame on him! Get the hell out of LA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miumeow
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->