hair: blonde
eyes: green
bust: 33
waist: 25
hips: 34
shoes: 9

*source: dna models

I love. :heart:

so worth seeing! :buzz: Gazillion, that's awesome, thank you so much for starting that thread :kiss: Can't wait to see more of her! :wub:

She looks a little scared there, but I do like her look:heart:
Thanks for bringing her up Gazillion! Are there more pictures of her?

her face shape reminds me a bit of jenny sweeney..

Taryn's test shoots are great! :heart:
taryn02.jpg

taryn03.jpg

*source: dna models

Feb 22, 2007

taryn_davidson.jpg

Taryn DavidsonModelresource recently had the chance to interview DNA Manager Trudi Tapscott.

The industry legend, who has worked as the Bookings Editor at American Vogue and helped to found Model Search America, made a special trip to Toronto to visit Elmer Olsen, where I caught up with her.

The result of that trip was the signing of Taryn Davidson; a Peterborough hockey player and daughter of a former NHLer. Tapscott describes the new face as "one of those special ones."

[www.modelresource.ca]

LOVE! Absolutely love what I'm seeing here. Gazillion thanks a ton of starting this thread, Taryn definitely has something amazing there. So elfin yet sensual!

She's gorgeous, but her facial expressions are lacking. :( Her mouth is open in almost every shot. :doh: Beautiful girl, though. :blush: :heart: Thank you for starting this thread. :heart: ^_^

I don't see it. Super tall and leggy, but her face is nothing special.

I think the majority of her pictures would look a good deal better if she closed her mouth.

fotogenic models said:
At a closer look, she's just ok..she has cross eyes and her mouth should be closed. :(

I absolutely agree. She's not very striking at a second glance. :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alksdnfskfgikwjfne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->