Tasha Franken

Absolutely love these, absolutely love her, so much character in her pictures. Gorgeous!

for Dazed and Confused
p1040140s.jpg

p1040135f.jpg

p1040136q.jpg

p1040138.jpg

p1040139f.jpg

natashassoiree.blogspot

and a bunch more unposted images....

natashassoiree.blogspot

natashasoiree.blogspot

Last edited by a moderator:
I stumbled upon her blog and was looking back through it...
here are some older photos of her taken by a photographer friend...

natashassoiree.blogspot

and the story of how she was scouted in her own words...

Hi everyone!!!
First of all I just wanted to apologise for temporarily blocking my blog! My life has stumbled onto a new path since the end of this summer which is why I decided to disconnect from the blogging world due to a lack of time. I put a lot of effort into Natasha's Soiree and felt like if I'm not going to do it well, there's no point doing it at all. Now I'm back!

So here's my story:

As my summer holidays were drawing to a close, I was sunbathing on the beach in Tarifa [FONT=Georgia,serif](a week before i was meant to go to university)[/FONT] and got scouted by the director of Elite London.
There I was, trying to catch some sun, minding my own business when I heard an unfamiliar voice say "excuse me could I speak to you for a second?"
I turned around and my first thought was 'oh great here comes a slimeball.'.
"What is it?" I asked, giving my best shut-down look.

"I was wondering if you would be interested in modelling in London" the stranger asked me.
I responded with a cautious "yeah sure why not", never actually expected it to go any further. I suspected it was just one of those things where you say yes but nothing ever actually happens...I was wrong.

Long-story short: he gave me his card, we exchanged details and, before I knew it, I was contacted and asked to send a few photos (amateurishly taken by my sister's digital camera).

The next day my flight was booked for London.

As I arrived I was immediately plunged into the hype of London Fashion week - it all just seemed like one exciting blur! I was shopping for new clothes, doing a bunch of test shoots to create a portfolio and making temporary cards...
I even did a show for Vivienne Westwood! My first ever show!

It was so exciting!

I was taking everything as it came and going with the flow - I didn't really have time to stop and think about anything. Then, as
fashion week came to an end and things became a (little) less crazy, my Dad came to visit and helped me to make the decision to defer from university for a year.

It was an opportunity that I couldn't really say no to. Luckily, I still have my place at university so there's nothing to lose!

Since then, I have been in London and New York meeting people and building up my portfolio. Now it is back to Fashion week, I started off in New York and have moved onto LONDONNN
As much as I like New York, once I am in London I do feel slightly closer to home, atleast I'm in Europe and I have a lot more friends here

So my plan now (blogging-wise) is to keep you guys up to date on outfit posts... Even though most of my outfits now consist of black... Nothing wrong with that!!
Backstage information and trend spotting
And whatever more you guys want!! Just let me know!
I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of this

Tasha xx

http://natashassoiree.blogspot.com/2011/02/4monthslaterimback.html

Last edited by a moderator:
video for Doo.Ri

right... done being creepy cyberstalker now... eesh.

Show Package – Berlin S/S 12: Mega Models

models

Tasha for Intermission no. 4
Photos by Greg Harris
Styled by Tony Irvine

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

fashioncopious

wow that's her blog natashassoiree.blogspot.com