Tatiana Kovylina

^ Thanks. And now, THE RUNWAY! :buzz:

jjy148.jpg
330y73n.jpg

landov via ediewarhol

:woot: Great to see her at VSFS........I thought she'd just about totally disappeared, so hopefully this will be a bit exposure for her.:D

she is perfect for VS! she looked so beautiful backstage but this hair on the runway ruined it for me, maybe I am the only one who thinks so :unsure:

was happy to see her again! I thought she was so nice in VSFS 05, wondered what happened to her :P she looked beautiful.

she's Russian, why should she read in English... anyway the title of the book it's "Night", i can't see a name of the writer though..

:angry: Not in English!
Hmm, maybe to not have confused nemea, I should have put "Not in English?!?!" :P:lol:

It might be Night by Elie Wiesel, a Holocaust account from a survivor of Auschwitz. But it looks a bit too long to be that book.

Tatiana was only in one segment of the 2009 Victorias Secret Show? How rude of them!

^ B) Awesome, thank you!

Well, crow watcher, we gotta give Tatiana some props for getting back into the show. She was literally no where to be found :o so I'm glad this will give her a leg up again.

is it her ar Oscar de la Renta Pre fall 2010?
00140m.jpg

style

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->