Tatiana Kovylina

oscardelarenta.com

1zcfvdc.png
2v11104.png

Omg a COMEBACK????? YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How amazing!!! :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

oh wow my heart probably skipped a beat. thank god for her :D
cast her at Chanel Haute Couture

Vogue Italia October 2005
Shoes Portfolio
Ph. David LaChapelle
Stl. Nicoletta Santoro
M: Heather Marks, Anja Rubik, Tatiana Kovylina

scanned by me

I wish that one day girls like here will come back to do one show! That would be the best thing ever. I'm not liking many of these new girls.

I always come back to see if it's a new update, but it's just Nerfertiti... :rofl: with her blasts from the past! :flower: TY!

from cleamae.com

Miss Tatiana Kovylina, Model

tatiana.jpg

Don’t be deceived by Clea’s angelic appearance. Behind it stands a real professional and a very strong woman who will make you discover your inner potential. She is one of those people who put all their passion and a hundred percent of their energy into their work, in order to achieve great results.
She makes this experience so joyful and exciting that you find yourself kind of addicted to her.
I see my body change every day and it’s been an amazing experience. I never thought I could develop so much strength and I considered myself a physically challenged person.
Clea, thank you so much for all the hard work and I always look forward to our next session.
Tatiana

from zimbio.com

David+Kirsch+Tatiana+Kovylina+Victoria+Secret+xrMIWEseV18l.jpg

Model Tatiana Kovylina, fitness trainer David Kirsch, Desiree Gruber and Rachna Shah attend the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show viewing party at The Box on December 1, 2009 in New York City.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->