Tatjana Patitz

oh my, is this Linda and Naomi together on your avatar??? where is it from?? I desperatelly need to have it:wink:) Please tell me more!

Rado;')

^It's the new DSquared campaign:wink:

Claire Fisher
21alcn.jpg

munich models

^^and totally unafraid to show what she really looks like and good for her tooB) Still looking gorgeous Tatjana.:wub:

Worth having a look at that article, we haven't heard from Tatjana for a long time, and if it kickstarts the process of her regaining a higher profile, hurrah!

Thanks for the article. There are some good pictures as well.

"Il piacere di un abito sta tutto nella finzione, nell'effetto" (The pleasure of a dress is all in the fiction?) editorial, Vogue Italia, 1989/1990 (?), photographs by Herb Ritts.
source: scanned by me.

Calvin Klein Sport FW 1986
photographer?

books.google.com

from Vogue Italia, 1989/1990 (?), photographs by Patrick Demarchelier.

"Strategie" editorial, Vogue Italia, February 1990, photographs by Fabrizio Ferri.

+ an edit:

"The long, cool summer" by Hans Feurer. Vogue US July 1992.
My scans!

"Earthly Powers" editorial/"special beauty report", Vogue UK, April 1989, photos - Herb Ritts.
source: scans by me.

there's another 2 images - page 179 & 180, but i can't locate the page at the moment. :huh:

+ an edit:

yes, there is a page where she is getting her hair cut done:wink:)
Thanks for the scans!

yes, there is a page where she is getting her hair cut done:wink:)
Thanks for the scans!

yes, i have the 2 with the hair cut photos (haven't scanned them yet as i saw them as separate from this article), the 2 pages i'm missing are in b&w. 1 is a close-up of clothing,the other is a full-length one of Tatjana in the water wearing the pleated John Flett pieces. i really hope i can find them. i have a feeling someone has run off with some of my clippings. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjdan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->