Tatler November 2024 : Lashana Lynch by Victor Demarchelier

I was going through my UK Bazaar collection the other day, and forgot how much I liked her Christmas 2020 subscriber cover (models.com)

Photographer: Victor Demarchelier
Styling: Lydie Harrison
Hair: James Catalano
Make Up: Alex Babsky
Nails: Sabrina Gayle
Celeb: Lashana Lynch

tatler.com

They made her a little too light but it still is a glamorous cover and ed.

No print subscription copy yet, but the digital edition is showing 240 pages (probably closer to 226 in print).

Inside front cover ad campaign is Vuitton with Rianne.

Articles include India Hicks talking about her mother, Lady Pamela Hicks (née a Mountbatten), plus the yearly Spa Guide, which used to be a separate supplement and not incorporated into the main issue.

The cover story is followed by the fashion editorials "Beaton Heart", shot by Oli Kearon, styled by Sophie Pera, where "country house decadence meets opulent costume drama".

The country house article of the month is a look at some pre-war features of selected properties, then it's an interview with Lily and Ivy Freeman-Attwood (Rothschilds by another name), and a look at the Dior show in Scotland, with an editorial featuring some of the pieces, shot by Ellen von Unwerth.

The beauty section is about power looks, and the travel section is about cruising and yachting.

Spotted this from a mile away today, and thought it was even more gorgeous in person. The strongest and most compelling magazine cover sat on the shelves of about 40 others. It's truly gorgeous. So bold, striking and vibrant.

The hat instantly reminded me of Tatler September 1982 with Paula Yates, and June1982 with Lady Vivienne Haig.

omg this is gorgeous! she looks regal and amazing. go lashana!!

tatler's been having a good year with the covers

Beaton Heart
Photographer: Oli Kearon
Styling: Sophie Pera
Hair: Masashi Konno
Make Up: Terry Barber
Nails: Maddy Ayres
Models: Primrose Archer, Lucan Gillespie, Edwina Preston, Benno Bulang, Prince Diamond, Majeesty Da Silva, Roz Sharpe

Tatler UK Digital

Reel Chic
Photographer: Ellen von Unwerth
Styling: Hannah Teare
Hair: Oskar Pera
Make Up: Emma Miles
Nails: Meghan McVey
Models: Emma Menne, Hannah Struthers, Cara Brown, Callum Simpson, Delphi Primrose

Tatler UK Digital

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warholy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->