Tattoo Removal

ShadowJD

Reaction score
Hello. Just joined the forum and I'm glad to be here! :D

I did a search and nothing seemed to come up (I know there is a tattoo thread, but it seems to be mostly about getting tattoos).

Have any of you tried laser removal or anything else? How did it work out for you?

I have a small tattoo on my back that I got when I was younger and am looking at getting it removed.

^ I was just going to post about tatoo removal. the problem is that I want mine removed too. I have a small daisy with green leafs around it on my lower back (right side)I'll be seeing a dr. in about 2 weeks and will keep you posted on the progress.

Thanks for the responses! And Kora, I will keep a close watch to see how you get on with your removal. Good luck!

If you are thinking of getting a tattoo but are of a finicky nature, then please note
Black is the easist color ink to get out using lasers.
Red is the hardest

and its gonna hurt like hell when you get the tattoo removed as compared to slight irritating feeling you get when you get the tattoo.

and its gonna hurt like hell when you get the tattoo removed as compared to slight irritating feeling you get when you get the tattoo.

I've had one removed and it didn't hurt. They gave me tiny injections of a painkiller first (multiple shots with a very small needle, like dentists now do). Then the laser felt like puffs of air on my skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelliewillshowuhowitsdone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->