Tria At-Home Laser Hair Removal

Reaction score
Tria is an at-home laser hair removal device that boasts permanent hair removal at a much lower price than laser hair removal clinics. As with all lasers, it uses heat to destroy the hair follicles and is apparently far less painful than waxing. At the moment, the device is only approved for use on the body.

US website: www.triabeauty.com
UK website: www.triabeauty.co.uk
Japan website: www.triabeauty.co.jp
Korea website: www.triabeauty.co.kr

(I do not know if they have any other websites, but simply searching for `tria beauty' on google should turn any others up.)

I have been looking at reviews and people seem to be pleased with it, though a number have mentioned it breaking before one year was up (it was replaced free-of-charge due to the one-year guarantee).

As someone with fairly light skin and dark hair, I am an ideal candidate. However, having tried many at-home permanent hair removal products (mostly electrolysis though) before with little success, I am naturally sceptical! It is still a lot of money to blow if it does not do what it says on the packet. Has anyone here had any experience of it? Does anyone of any blogs or websites where someone detailed their experiences, results, hair growth after X number of treatments, etc?

Has anyone tried this, as I'm curious to know whether or not it works

It's been a while since I posted this, so has anyone gone ahead and given it a go? If so, care to share? :flower:

If this is identical to the regular pistol-like things used at laser hair removal places... I do want it but I honestly don't know how I, or anyone really, can do this all by themselves... it hurts like a mother******* :mellow:... I need another pair of arms to do this as mine hold tightly for the 5 minutes I can endure this. I'd be burning one follicle per day, thank you very much. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abbgg
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->