Taylor Hanson

Originally posted by Ms. Diorella@Sep 17 2004, 08:54 AM
Omg...he is pretty hot now :blush: :doh:

He could be a model...but he'd always be that guy that was in hanson :P
[snapback]370113[/snapback]​

True...

Originally posted by hollyslookingdry@Sep 16 2004, 10:03 PM
SKHFOISDHF I WANTED TO MARRY HIM WHEN I WAS IN THIRD GRADE!!1

Didn't he knock some girl up and now has a kid?

[snapback]369830[/snapback]​

Yes, he did "knock some girl up" but they were married anyway.

I had a crush on him in 7th grade :lol: I still think he's handsom Now. He'd make a good model. But I do prefer him as a musician; nowadays I think that they are very, very underrated; no one can get over the early days(though I personally still like it :innocent:

haha, well, he knocked some girl up + THEN the baby came 5 months after the wedding.

i'm not jumping to conclusions.........but i don't think it was TOTALLY planned...they're a very religious family + no doubt he did the right thing for what his family believes .. i'm sure they're happy though. the baby is adorable......

+ yeah, honestly....hanson was basically ruined by their early stardom....cos they're wicked musicians now...i always kinda thought they were (yes, i still like mmmbop. haha), but they're definately not the 'mmmbop' sound anymore...

hahat i know i won't change anyone's mind...but i agree that they're underrated now.... :wink:

:lol: :lol: . I haven’t seen him in forever. I was madly in love with him when I was in middle school. Though I do have to admit, he’s still cute.

He certainly has become more attractive. I think I remember seeing his wedding photos on Entertainment Tonight. Small chapel, simple dress... very pretty in my opinion.

Back in their hey-day, I always thought that the youngest Hanson looked like an Olsen twin, and the oldest Hanson had a very slight resemblence to Chelsea Clinton. :huh:

I loved Hanson when i was younger! Then they kind of dropped off I didn't know they were still around...I'm glad they are because Tay is Hot!

Wow, he's grown from a little girl into a hot man.

Mmmmbop bop de mmmmmbop :brows:

I can't forget the day I gave one my friends a Hanson album - I think it was the first, can't remember - just to drive her mad. I have a picture of the great moment and she looks like she could throw that cd in my face just between my eyes and kill me right there. :ninja:

OMG haha Hanson...!! I was forced to like the younger one because me and my friends in like year 4 made a hanson club (it involved 3 ppl) and i was last to join the club so i was the one who "liked" Zac... But sh*t he is a hottie!!! yum... i think he could do commercial stuff..

LOL sounds like you guys liked the pics, so...

Here's Taylor and his wife Natalie:

taylornatalie9.jpg

And the whole band:

stuck3.jpg

:wink:

He's married?? I still look at him as..15. :P How old is he now?

:heart: taylor. i hated hanson but i loved taylor for like a week. then found out he was married. :lol: heartbreak

I'm only the 100th person to say this:

But when did taylor hanson start looking like that?! :wink:

I can't believe he's married. He's sooo young.

Ok those last pics did it for me! I'm jealous now! :P He has 2 kids now? He is soo young yet!

Originally posted by LMK@Sep 25 2004, 07:40 PM
He has 2 kids now? He is soo young yet!
[snapback]375765[/snapback]​

No, only 1 kid! And yeah I agree - He's way too young!

tayandez.jpg

Tayphotoshoot.jpg

save4.jpg

No more pics for now :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"