Taylor Kraemer

Fashion's Night Out: The Show

taylor.jpg

vogue.com

She looks so elegant at Georges Chakra. From the beauty shot, the lightning makes her hair look darker and I think it suits her. It's like Natasha Poly at the beginning of her career !

she hasn't had a strong season so far... it's odd that she did Calvin Klein, ODLR, Diane von Furstenberg, Marc Jacobs, Marc by Marc, Burberry, D & G, and Vuitton last september and since then hasn't really done any of the major shows:unsure:

but who knows, maybe she'll turn up in London or Milan...

Maybe she's focusing on school. When you're 16, almost 17 in the US, isn't it the year of high school diploma ?

as far as I know she has been homeschooled online and has been in New York for awhile... I don't think it's school.

I think she has a strong look and will have a good career, but maybe it's just taking more time with her. She has a somewhat traditional look and right now it's the really different girls (Lindsey, Kirsi, Daphne) who seem to be getting the most attention

Those photos are great, I love them! She looks so fab in those sunglasses :D

as far as I know she has been homeschooled online and has been in New York for awhile... I don't think it's school.

I think she has a strong look and will have a good career, but maybe it's just taking more time with her. She has a somewhat traditional look and right now it's the really different girls (Lindsey, Kirsi, Daphne) who seem to be getting the most attention

Yeah I agree, she has that girl-nextdoor-kind-of look for me but models don't all have to be unique-looking. Maybe she should be a VS model but when she's older, not now obviously.

Love the Elle Mexico editorial ! The last one is really nice. I like her even more when she has her hair pulled back !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jinxy7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->