Taylor Momsen

I don't see anything :/

Taylor nearly brought the streets of New York to a standstill last week as she strutted her stuff in a pair of extreme Gothic boots.

article-1363970-0D74D57C000005DC-645_233x458.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

That looks beyond horrible. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Taylor, Lady Gaga called, she said you are going too far... :innocent:

She's worn those shoes before. I can't with the sl*t shaming in this thread, she's a genuinely sweet girl. She wears """revealing""" clothing, so what? It's ridiculous reading half of these comments, she wears what she wants.

it's more of a 'trying to hard to be badass' problem i have. back in the Hole days, courtney love...authentic-ly bad ***/did not give a ****. taylor momsen....not so much.

ps i don't think you can put revealing in quotations as if it's some sort of questionable thing....for petes sake any one who's read this thread has seen her lady bits. that is undeniably revealing TOO much

This sunday The Pretty Reckles will play in Buenos Aires, you can see the show live on this site:

vorterix.com

I´m guessing they´ll play around 10 pm local time... I think it´s 1 hour less in NY, 5 hours more in Europe.

Yesterday she did an interview with an argentinian radio show:

vorterix.com/home/taylor-momsen-entrevista-exclusiva_26869

Her new EP with The Pretty Reckless came out in March and the three new songs are really phenomenal.

From her concert in Argentina yesterday:

taylormomsen.blogspot

Last edited by a moderator:
Well colour me surprised - for once she looks like a girl, not like a hooker. What a shame that she didn't leave her racoon make-up at home as well :P.

what a sad and sexist thing to write.. :(

Taylor Momsen was spotted hailing a cab in New York City on Wednesday (September 5).

celebrity-gossip.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->