Taylor Swift

I guess I'm in the minority, but I didn't like the GG look. Partly because the color reminds me of Hershey's candy bar. And because of the fabric. I liked her PC look better that seemed more effortless than this look.

Seeing her face during Adele's acceptance speech has soured my opinion of her a bit. Perhaps she's just having a bad month. I'm not a huge fan of the dress but I never like dresses in that material.

Seeing her face during Adele's acceptance speech has soured my opinion of her a bit. Perhaps she's just having a bad month. I'm not a huge fan of the dress but I never like dresses in that material.

I agree, total b*tchface during Adele's speech! I'm glad Adele won, Taylor's song is rather boring... but I think she looked nice in her dress.

Her face was really nothing special. She was disappointed so of course she wasn't all happy and bubbly.

What about her complete overreaction to Michael J. Fox's comments? THAT has really soured my opinion of her. Taking to Twitter over something that was so obviously a joke? :rolleyes: Get over yourself, honey. And quickly.

At El Alkalde resteraunt in Central Madrid - January 23, 2013

[FONT=&quot]tlfan.to[/FONT]

Taylor Swift shows off some skin with her plunging neckline dress at the 2013 40 Principales Awards held at Palacio de los Deportes on Thursday (January 24) in Madrid, Spain.
The 23-year-old singer wore a Kaufman Franco dress, Ofira earrings, a Lorraine Schwartz ring, and Christian Louboutin shoes.

justjared.com

40 Principales Awards -Palacio de los Deportes - Madrid, Spain - 24/01/13

[FONT=&quot]celebrity-paradise[/FONT]

she is so pretty but there is one thing i dislike about that dress: this sheer part between her breast. i would like the dress much better if there wouldn´t be fabric at all. the sheer fabric doesn´t have her skintone which makes it looks weird closeup.
that´s something i always dislike on those kind of dresses.
otherwise i would like that dress

On the Spanish TV Show 'El Hormiguero' - Jan 23, 2013

40 Principales Awards 2012 in Madrid, Spain - January 24, 2013

NRJ Music Awards 2013 at Palais des Festivals in Cannes on january 26, 2013

bellazon

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members