Taylor Warren

I saw it too!!!
I think Taylor is beautiful!
I love following Taylor's modeling moves and reading her pink polka dot journal.
She's definitely a jewel!
:heart:

Taylor is awesome!!I wish I had MTV so I could watch that modeling thing...

Originally posted by male mod squad@Dec 16th, 2003 - 1:32 pm
I saw it too!!!
I think Taylor is beautiful!
I love following Taylor's modeling moves and reading her pink polka dot journal.
She's definitely a jewel!
:heart:
Yea i know wasnt it cool i liked the part were she asked the one makeup person for the role play modeling she was doing if she was supposed to be dead :lol:

:clap: congrats Tay, i can't see this but i hope it will soon be available at your fan site for all that missed to see :wink:
you are a beauty (inside out) and you deserve only the best
sky is the limit, go for it Tay :flower:

:lol:
WHOA YOU GUYS!!!!

I was not expecting this! haha I shot that MTV thing the day after I turned 15! Wooot Wooot! It first aired about a year ago. Tons of people came up to me in school today telling me they saw it again. But, no one bothered to call me! haha

Captain, I cannot believe I am your avatar! haha Your post made me smile smile smile!!!!!! :woot:

You guys are soo freakin' sweet. For every girl/guy out there that THOUGHT they knew me before they saw that show, finally saw Im not that bad! hahah :wink:

Most embarassing part up to date...Boyd Holbrook, UBER hot UBER famous Dior model was dating my roommate, when I first met him he was like, "your taylor from mtv!" haha About 6 months after the show aired, "You said your fave thing about modeling was the male models" Doh! :blush: Will Lemay, Im now signed with his Agency NYMM, but at the time I was signed with Independent. I had never met him before. He wa son the show. I was in the offices getting my castings and he comes up to me, "taylor! How have you been!? We were on MTV together". Like 10 months after it aired. I can't believe that he recognized me. I got his digits. :blush: Soooooooo cute in person he is. Soooo cute! Sooo sooo sooo cute! hahahaha

I wish I could have watched it, i haven't seen it since it first aired last november. :blush:

OMG And Im your signature. How weird is that?! hahaha I like it though. I never knew anyone actually liked that picture. I dont find it to shabby but Im my own worst critic over here. :innocent:

And about my voice, I sound like a complete air head! hahahah :lol:

My journal link, I dont know how much modeling stuff there is on there right now since its sooo freaking slow, but if you go back you can read all my Milan boy, friend, and job drama. I find it pretty entertaining reading it now. I'm such a dramatic person! http://www.livejournal.com/users/lytpinkpolkadot If you really love me, there's a bunch of chanel stuff I want for christmas on there. hahahaha Just kidding y'all!

:doh: Ahh! I remember I have prints from that shoot! A couple actually got published in a magazine. Im not sure of what one, but the photographer, Michael Creagh, sent me some scans. Woo.

I just saw Taylor on MTV!
Can't wait to see you on the catwalks!
All the best:smile: :flower:

OoooOOooooOooo, You are going to be one hot commodity! :woot:

You're absolutely stunning! Good luck with everything in the future!

:buzz: tay, those tearsheets are super were those taken in Milan?
i really love them, maybe the best you've done to date, way to go

you deserve the best :heart:

One of my favorite Taylor pictures

ny8.jpg

wonderful site! Loved all the pictures :flower:

Originally posted by Lena@Dec 17th, 2003 - 3:55 pm
:buzz: tay, those tearsheets are super were those taken in Milan?
i really love them, maybe the best you've done to date, way to go

you deserve the best :heart:
Are you serious?! You like those pictures? Those were done in NYC about a year ago. I haven't even shown them to my bookers yet. Im almost 99% sure they'll say no to putting them in my book. Maybe I should reconsider! B) I dont have the actual copies yet, but when I do, I must show them to my booker now that I know Lena likes them! :P

i really like them tay, they show a different side of you and thats the whole point i like here, shows you can pull it off looking cool :wink:

Taylor, you have a fantastic face! :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->