Taylor Warren

Originally posted by AlmostFamous+Dec 19th, 2003 - 6:08 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AlmostFamous @ Dec 19th, 2003 - 6:08 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-lele@Dec 19th, 2003 - 5:53 pm
very pretty i just dont get a feel for what the wedding dresses look like.... i love the sepia color of the photos! are these for an advertising campaign? if not then they are terrific photos that you should be proud of! i love the coat in the first.

congats.....
It was an editorial in Collezioni Magazine. :smile: [/b][/quote]
i should have read your text- i always go straight to photos! :smile:

they are so pretty......

Originally posted by lele@Dec 19th, 2003 - 6:10 pm
oh my favorite is the last one you posted! i like how you are holding the dress up slightly and i love the dark shoes with the dress.... how long did it take them to get your hair like that?
Oh, the hair. About 2 hours. :wacko: Not only did I have to wake up at 5 am, but I had to sit and let her pull at my hair for 2 hours. I'm not complaining :innocent:

Amazing photos!! :woot: My favourite one is the last one and you look soo tall!!

best editorial job you've done this far tay, crongratulations for the good work,
I can see the expression in your eyes getting stronger & stronger, regardless that those are no close ups, i absolutely adore those tears, if your booker leaves those out of your book, he needs a visit to his eye doctor, way to go tay :wink: :flower:

wow i am very impressed!

and it's amazing you're able to wear both dark eyes and dark lips at the same time

Wow Taylor, you are definately on the up and up! Congratulations, those tears are amazing, and you look fantastic, as usual! All the best! :heart:

Originally posted by AlmostFamous+Dec 19th, 2003 - 8:51 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AlmostFamous @ Dec 19th, 2003 - 8:51 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-dazzle@Dec 19th, 2003 - 8:38 pm
thanks for posting them tay so i can ad em asap! hhaa
Hey Meg! :mohawk: [/b][/quote]
hey how are you! I think the pictures turned out GREAT! i love the vintage look :wink:

Originally posted by dazzle+Dec 19th, 2003 - 8:59 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dazzle @ Dec 19th, 2003 - 8:59 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by AlmostFamous@Dec 19th, 2003 - 8:51 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-dazzle
@Dec 19th, 2003 - 8:38 pm
thanks for posting them tay so i can ad em asap! hhaa

Hey Meg! :mohawk:
hey how are you! I think the pictures turned out GREAT! i love the vintage look :wink: [/b][/quote]
Glad you like them!! B)

Not that praise is lacking :P but thought I'd add mine in as well. You look fabulous :woot:
Don't ever doubt yourself dear. Just keep pursuing. You have a great look. :flower: :heart: :woot:

Tay!
I'm madly in love with the mirrored pictures!!!
So lovely!

You should put 'em up on frames and fill some corner in the house (or create a nice memory of your early modeling days by posting them on a vintage photo album!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->