Teach me your language I teach you mine

I think it´s a french last name, how do you pronounce it?

TANGUY

tahn-gee?

The "an" is pronounced like the "en" in givenchy. Then the "guy" has a hard g like "guy" (the english word) and then as you said "ee"

I need help with an italian translation, any italians willing to help? send me a PM, pretty please? :blush::flower:

one more for italian members :smile: I'm having the hardest time with the word "magari"... what's the most common use?

Hope this helps

i'm helping a friend learning French - coz he spends way too much time w me and my bf so he wanted to know what we were saying ... :lol:
and your post helps me a lot !
:shock:

especially for this
As for du/de la /de l'/des : they are the partitive adjectives, the equivalent of "some" in English. In French you always have to use the partitives even though it's not always used in english : e.g. I have books "J'ai des livres".
he keeps forgetting these every time he's writing to me in French :doh:

I don't even know what language this is, but it's something I hear almost everyday :

chokuro

garung garung

And I know chai means tea.

How about Chai banai :smile:

What can someone use if you want to translate something that's not written in Latin (Roman? ) alphabet? Google Translate is not good. I chose Detect Language but it doesn't apply to voice search; and some languages to pick from don't offer voice either.

bump! does anyone know of a fun, gossipy, maybe cold case-centered podcast in Portuguese? something like My Favorite Murder (English) or Mord Auf Ex (German) with not the fanciest vocabulary (the equivalent of ‘like’ is more than welcome!). I want to refresh my memory but it won’t happen with formality, I need something to 🍿☕

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->