Teach me your language I teach you mine

I think it´s a french last name, how do you pronounce it?

TANGUY

tahn-gee?

The "an" is pronounced like the "en" in givenchy. Then the "guy" has a hard g like "guy" (the english word) and then as you said "ee"

I need help with an italian translation, any italians willing to help? send me a PM, pretty please? :blush::flower:

one more for italian members :smile: I'm having the hardest time with the word "magari"... what's the most common use?

Hope this helps

i'm helping a friend learning French - coz he spends way too much time w me and my bf so he wanted to know what we were saying ... :lol:
and your post helps me a lot !
:shock:

especially for this
As for du/de la /de l'/des : they are the partitive adjectives, the equivalent of "some" in English. In French you always have to use the partitives even though it's not always used in english : e.g. I have books "J'ai des livres".
he keeps forgetting these every time he's writing to me in French :doh:

I don't even know what language this is, but it's something I hear almost everyday :

chokuro

garung garung

And I know chai means tea.

How about Chai banai :smile:

What can someone use if you want to translate something that's not written in Latin (Roman? ) alphabet? Google Translate is not good. I chose Detect Language but it doesn't apply to voice search; and some languages to pick from don't offer voice either.

bump! does anyone know of a fun, gossipy, maybe cold case-centered podcast in Portuguese? something like My Favorite Murder (English) or Mord Auf Ex (German) with not the fanciest vocabulary (the equivalent of ‘like’ is more than welcome!). I want to refresh my memory but it won’t happen with formality, I need something to 🍿☕

bump! does anyone know of a fun, gossipy, maybe cold case-centered podcast in Portuguese? something like My Favorite Murder (English) or Mord Auf Ex (German) with not the fanciest vocabulary (the equivalent of ‘like’ is more than welcome!). I want to refresh my memory but it won’t happen with formality, I need something to 🍿☕
Portuguese from Portugal or Brazil?

^ thank you! playing it at work right now, let’s see if I get something lol

^ thank you! playing it at work right now, let’s see if I get something lol
I haven't seen this episode yet, my recommendation is that you watch/listen to the first ones, which are the funniest... This program is really cool because famous people from here in Brazil talk about the most embarrassing situations they've ever experienced, mixing comedy with gossip, because some stories involve other celebrities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gal4dior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->