Tell Us Your Instagram...

there's a new feature on stories that if your post is public and you location tag it other people can see it in a 'story' for that location's geotag. so naturally i have been tagging my stories as 'new york, new york' to test it a bit. So many views! I don't know who these people are 0_0.
Very curious to see if this will garner more follows for people just via the discovery process.

Last edited by a moderator:
there's a new feature on stories that if your post is public and you location tag it other people can see it in a 'story' for that location's geotag. so naturally i have been tagging my stories as 'new york, new york' to test it a bit. So many views! I don't know who these people are 0_0.
Very curious to see if this will garner more follows for people just via the discovery process.

Oh that's so interesting to hear!!! I'm going to geotag them from now on :smile: I bet it would do wonders if I actually lived in a really metropolitan area, but oh well.

Instagram is easy to use you take a photo from your phone then using a app you upload to Instagram with any comments. You can click on the camera top left on their site to view and follow other members too and you click on the hearts to say you like the picture can leave comments too. I am https://www.instagram.com/robcollinsart/ Please follow me if you need any help let me know :smile:

Instagram is easy to use you take a photo from your phone then using a app you upload to Instagram with any comments. You can click on the camera top left on their site to view and follow other members too and you click on the hearts to say you like the picture can leave comments too. I am https://www.instagram.com/robcollinsart/ Please follow me if you need any help let me know :smile:

:lol::lol: Thanks so much for this, Rob! I'll be sure to forward this message to my gran!

Sorry, had to do that. :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duchessadellamoda
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->