Terry de Havilland

they're all very 70's. I think they'll look more and more right as fashion moves away from the 80's and back into the 90's during the next few years.

Love TDH too, especially it's wedges, there are amazing.I own the Gold Margaux, they go with nearly everything
sgkdon.jpg

ta33ls.jpg

Images my own​

I bought these recently and am besotted with them. I can't believe how incredibly comfortable they are.

Attachments

• tdh.jpg
    tdh.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG0015.jpg
    IMAG0015.jpg
    288.7 KB · Views: 0
Fi-uk, please credit the images or they will be removed, thank you!

I bought these recently and am besotted with them. I can't believe how incredibly comfortable they are.

photo credits: First is from the TdH site and the second is my own.

Apologies for forgetting.

Are there any online stores or stores/boutiques in the US (East Coast preferred) that sell TDH shoes? I've only found them on my-wardrobe.com and ASOS.com...

The Primrose Hill Set reunite for Terry de Havilland

Kate Moss, Sadie Frost and Noel Gallagher all turned out to support shoe maverick Terry de Havilland's first retail endeavour since 1979.

BY Olivia Bergin | 26 April 2013
kate-new_2547281a.jpg
Never a day off: Kate Moss strikes a pose at the new Terry de Havilland pop-up shop on London's Ganton Street

It's been an awfully long time since we saw Kate Moss, Noel Gallagher and Sadie Frost pictured in the same space together, but the man who has the power to make such things happen achieved just that yesterday.

However, rather than racking up shots at the Met Bar, it was at 'rock 'n' roll cobbler' Terry de Havilland's new pop-up shop, Cobblers to Carnaby St!, where the famous, party-loving Primrose Hill Set were reunited.

Though technically off duty, model Moss, a long-time fan of de Havilland's work, showcased some serious poses for the camera in a pair of the designer's signature black sandals. Moss's best friend Sadie Frost popped in for a nosy, as did former Oasis guitarist Noel Gallagher, along with model Rosemary Ferguson and hairdresser James Brown to boost the Primrose Hill Set factor.
Havilland_embed_2547251a.jpg

Have you got my size in these? Rosemary Ferguson, Noel Gallagher and Sadie Frost in Cobblers to Carnaby St!
De Havilland found editorial and commercial success in the Seventies with his shoes, kitting out Bianca Jagger, Cher and even Jackie O in syles sold from his King's Road store, Cobblers to the World. After going bust several times over (De Havilland launched several different short-lived shoe companies during the Eighties and Nineties) he and his wife Liz re-launched his original Terry De Havilland label in 2002, this time around gaining the support of a new wave of celebrities, including Sienna Miller, Cheryl Cole, Pixie Geldof and of course, Ms Moss.
IN PICTURES: Kate Moss in 30 covers
"It's an area that epitomizes the spirit of London style and I can't think of a more perfect place to be," said de Havilland of his new shop's location. "It's been over 30 years since I last had a flagship store and I can't wait to show off. I've got plenty of surprises up my sleeve including a small range of designs that are being made right here in London. It's the start of a whole new chapter for me....bring it on!"
Cobblers to Carnaby St!, located off the famous street in London's West End, is the designer's first retail venture since Cobblers to the World closed its doors in 1979. Open now, the shop will pop-up until mid July.
Havilland-embed-2_2547252a.jpg

Ferguson and Moss with the man himself, Terry de Havilland
Cobblers to Carnaby St!, 8 Ganton Street, London, W1F 7QP

telegraph.co.uk

i'm loving the shoes on miss moss...

:P

what do you think---is moss wearing a st laurent blazer...:innocent:...

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->