Reaction score
violet100 makes jewelry...
She's my blog entry today...http://www.iluvkoshi.com/KoshiBlog/blog.php

CASE IN POINT:
Giaeaaring-445x614.jpg

pendant06-323x435.jpg

pendant19_copy-435x465.jpg

*comercial link is been edited :P

mmmhmmm...whatever...i have liked violet's posts so far...but you -miss i luvkoshi seems to be more interested in selling us stuff than in chatting...

i appreciate that you have a business to promote...but in case you hadn't noticed ...we don't like stuff shoved down out throats here...it's rather off-putting...and counter to your goal... it tends to alienate people on this forum...

i'd rather hear from violet herself about what she does...in her own introduction...then if anyone was interested....we could ask to see her jewelry...it's a matter of etiquette...and good manners...

please keep this in mind for future posts...

:wink: :smile:

Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 15 2004, 01:51 PM
mmmhmmm...whatever...i have liked violet's posts so far...but you -miss i luvkoshi seems to be more interested in selling us stuff than in chatting...

i appreciate that you have a business to promote...but in case you hadn't noticed ...we don't like stuff shoved down out throats here...it's rather off-putting...and counter to your goal... it tends to alienate people on this forum...

i'd rather hear from violet herself about what she does...in her own introduction...then if anyone was interested....we could ask to see her jewelry...it's a matter of etiquette...and good manners...

please keep this in mind for future posts...

:wink: :smile:
[snapback]368240[/snapback]​

I'm so glad you posted this Softie. I was thinking the same thing.
:heart: Tons of members on this board are designers and make things, including myself... but we're not advertising.

Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 15 2004, 01:51 PM
...we don't like stuff shoved down out throats here...
[snapback]368240[/snapback]​

So ... ME! :P :lol:
*plays the roles of a pretentious b*tch then sticks out his tongue*

OnTopic .. I like the last piece! cool you posted ! :flower:

Actually, I disagree with most of you.

I think she chats a lot, and when she does post her own (and others) work, it doesn't seem pushed/forced. I really don't mind.

Thanks for the props Koshi, and thanks everybody for the kind words! You made my day!

yeah I know koshi from another board and don't find she's forcing anything. She's just very happy bubbly and when her posts are about products they are often just little things she finds here and there and wants to share with everyone. Either way, the jewelry is very cool

violet100...where do you sell your jewelry...the necklaces are beautiful!

Originally posted by Meg@Sep 17 2004, 10:11 AM
yeah I know koshi from another board and don't find she's forcing anything. She's just very happy bubbly and when her posts are about products they are often just little things she finds here and there and wants to share with everyone. Either way, the jewelry is very cool
[snapback]370150[/snapback]​

okay...i'll take your word for it...i just thought it was weird that violet didn't tell us herself...i have no gripe against either poster...just thought the original post was a bit odd... :innocent: :P

Originally posted by sugarpea@Sep 17 2004, 11:11 AM
violet100...where do you sell your jewelry...the necklaces are beautiful!
[snapback]370151[/snapback]​

Thank you sugarpea! I sell them at www.jewel-thief.com and at a few boutiques that are linked on my site.

trust me on this one softie. She's a stylist from LA (she worked on that show with Amanda Bynes and Jennie Garth) and is very artsy and makes a lot of her own stuff and sells it at flea markets and stuff. very cool girl actually!

it's still funny that she doesn't speak for herself...LOL...

hi violet...*waves...

but whatever...i'm cool...thx meg...i do trust you... :flower: :heart:

Hey softgrey!

I mentioned my site in one of the shopping site threads but didn't want to mention it again for fear of sounding spammy! I was totally surprised and happy that Koshi started a thread about me, she also gave me a plug on her site which has a great blog and cool goods. Koshi's site

i never saw that post of yours...and i don't think you ever introduced yourself...i remember your first post was the flare magazine cover...which was amazing...

i love your avatar violet...and your jewelry looks good...congratulations...

nice to have you around... :flower:

Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 17 2004, 02:25 PM
i never saw that post of yours...and i don't think you ever introduced yourself...i remember your first post was the flare magazine cover...which was amazing...

i love your avatar violet...and your jewelry looks good...congratulations...

nice to have you around... :flower:
[snapback]370317[/snapback]​

Thanks, and sorry about the bad board etiquette...I just jumped right in with the Flare cover and forgot about everything else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->