lanvinray

Reaction score
iris-1.jpg
constance.jpg

heidi.jpg
katek.jpg

getty images

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks really interesting so far. I love the print on the gray button down and that first coat is amazing.

Looks nice so far. And finally some winter clothes! The hair and makeup are a hot mess.

He is seriously over-hyped and over-estimated as a designer and I fail to see the appeal of his collections. What he does is not original, not interesting and seriously redundant. There are hundreds of collections like this in New York and frankly speaking he takes a lot of 'inspiration' from other designers.

The way he applied fur in this collection was too heavily inspired by Prada Fall/Winter 2006/2007.

ie.

13zxts5.jpg

catwalking.com/

Thank you so much for posting the whole collection :heart: i love it so much! Can't even deside why, but it just appears for me so well :wub:

Hit and miss for me. I think the main problem is there is too much variety like he wants to show all of his skills in one collection :blink:

some pieces look really good and yellow dress on Hanne Gaby is mesmerizing :wink:

this was a beautiful collection, there was a lot here that surprised me...BRAVOO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->