The Attico S/S 2025 Milan

LadyJunon

Reaction score
First Look at the Attico:

FYI: I watched the live and it was a mess. Lots of models caught in the trailing lace dresses towards the end of the show.

I loved the collection!
It’s clear that Helmut Lang, Tom Ford and Nicolas Ghesquiere were on the mood board…And those are names that always works for me.
I think this is a huge improvement from their first collection in terms of pieces to wear. I like a Cargo pant, a big jacket from time to time and I think everything was well executed in that kind of lane of fashion.

The very revealing stuff is not really my thing but it works!

I think Emmanuelle Alt did her magic here. That kind of apocalyptic, trash streetwear meets sportswear is her forte. It can look a bit Isabel Marant-ish in some ways but it was very Italian in the sexiness.

And the cast is fabulous. It reminds me a bit of the Emmanuelle/Decarnin Balmain era where you had the feeling the girls wanted to wear the clothes after the show.

I think this was a nice collection.
It was funny how they looked like Emmanuelle’s clones. You would think Geraldine Saglio is their sister.

Can’t stand it. And why new designers think it’s cool and underground to mix a bomber jacket with night dress? It's so passe and not cool, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonHansen100
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->