The Authentic or Fake Shoe thread

lucy

Reaction score
Hey...I was just wondering if these Marc Jacobs shoes are real. I've seen a similar style before, but never in this color.

Thanks for the help :heart:

At this point, I have stopped believing in the authenticity of ANYTHING offered on ebay, since there is no enforcing of ANY rules or regulations on there. This applies even more to the regular, store-type sellers, than individuals. It has become the Home of the Scam!:angry:

hi alsa,

i would like to inform you that direct links to auction sites are NOT allowed on tFS and will either get deleted or edited. please include a picture of the item in question and please be more specific in the title for members to find your thread easily if interested.

thank you:flower:

leyla
tFS moderator

alsa, I would be skeptical. It seems like the seller is only using stock photos in his/her description. Email the person and see if you can get more photos of the actual item.

Hope this helps! :smile:

alsa could you please remove the link and replace it with the auction number instead?
thank you :smile:

Hi could someone please tell me if these YSL shoes are authentic?

ysl.jpg
(ebay.com)

It's on ebay and the item number is 150240306573

Yves Saint Laurent Pumps, Authentic or Fake?

there is no posts about this Tribtoo platform pumps.
i found one on ebay but im not sure there are so many fake items on online.
could you tell me how i can tell the shoes is authentic or not?
have a good day :smile:

So, like every other woman on planet earth who doesn't have any yet I'm dying to get my first Louboutins. Someone's selling the most beautiful pair on a Swiss auction site, new and unworn for 280$!! They can't be authentic, right?

louboutins3.jpg

louboutins2.jpg

louboutins1.jpg

source: ricardo.ch

So, like every other woman on planet earth who doesn't have any yet I'm dying to get my first Louboutins. Someone's selling the most beautiful pair on a Swiss auction site, new and unworn for 280$!! They can't be authentic, right?

source: ricardo.ch

I actually like them, but they don't look like any Louboutins I've ever seen. What model are they supposed to be?

It doesn't say what model they're supposed to be. I agree that they don't exactly look like any of the popular models, especially the heel seems different from Louboutins. But the seller says she bought them in a designer store in Milan.

Thanks for your opinions. Guess I'll save my money for a pair that I know is 100% authentic. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->