The Big Bang Theory - TV show

Sheldon quotes:

" I don’t guess. As a scientist I reach conclusions based on observation and experimentation. Although, as I’m saying this, it occurs to me that you may have been employing a rhetorical device, rendering my response moot. "

:woot::lol:

Penny: I'm a Sagittarius, which probably tells you way more than you need to know.
Sheldon: Yes, it tells us that you participate in the mass cultural delusion that the Sun's apparent position relevant to arbitrarily defined constellations at the time of your birth somehow affects your personality.
Penny: Participate in the what?

:lol:

Sheldon's nerd-surfer attire is the coolest! love the long sleeve-shirt-under-short-sleeve shirt he sports often. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
i love sheldon his facil expressions are so fun to watch, he is so ...uptight! hahaha

I love this show, and I love Sheldon. He is so far above the general riff-raff :lol:

"I'm a horny engineer, Leonard. I never joke about math or sex." -- Wolowitz :lol:

i love sheldon
has anyone seen the ep where he pretends to smile for support to the guy who doesnt talk around girls
ahhh hilarious

yes!
then Howard says "We're here to se Kutherpali not kill Batman"
"less teeth"

I love this show! Is it too bad that I identify with most of their nerdy comments and activities? :blush: and that everytime I call my bf I clap my hands (when there´s no door to knock) three times and say his name? :lol:

love this show, i havent laugh so much with any show before.
Sheldon and Raj are my favourites.

and my favourite episodes, mm probably the one that mrsjamesdean mention, love that episode, i laughed as hell when charlie sheen appears. and the other one when Sheldon need to get his licence, omg hilarious!!! :lol:

Heard about the show and never watched it but you guys really make me want to!

I'll give it a try during Summer break.

So I'm hooked and so happy for Jim Parsons' Emmmy nomination!

Congrats to the guy, he so deserves this!!!

Emmmy nomitation?
omg that's so great! he really deserves it, i dont think playing sheldon is that easy!!
go Jim!^_^

I love this show! Is it too bad that I identify with most of their nerdy comments and activities?
No, I do that too. Maybe I'm nerd too..!

Love this show. And I want fish night light too.
kala.jpg

/3click.tv

Emmy Nominations 2009: Jim Parsons

i still think it's wierd to seeing him acting and talking like a normal person...
im so used to sheldon:lol::blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->