The Borgias

TianSoFine

Reaction score
I was so surprised when I didn't find a thread for this series yet. It's from the makers of The Tudors. It's full of intrigue and it really has me hooked.

lGXTeja0h3Zfgdnya9HPYg182470

from The Borgias Wiki

I found out about the series because of an interview with Dutch actress Lotte Verbeek and now I'm hooked as well ^_^
I love history, the hypocrisy, the intrigues and the costumes in the serie.. oh and great actor Jeremy Irons B)

ITA. The cast is splendid, and I've been a fan of JI since Brideshead Revisited in the early '80s.

:flower:

I started watching this recently. I've only watched the first few episodes but I'm really enjoying it. The acting is great as is all the intrigue and history.

my favourite character is Lucrezia, with her angel face i think she is the most dangerous of them all :lol:

I think I'm one of the only people, but I absolutely adore Juan.

I just started to watch this show, I'm completely hooked. Its amazing, the cast is perfect.
I'm in love with Cesare, his voice is very alluring.

They've just started filming more epis, adding Sarah Solemani to the cast. The agency I work for has a few actors in the cast, I was out there for a weekend during the first season, it's a really fun show.

I'm in love with Cesare either.
when he appears on screen, I wanna jump into tv and hug him.

I love Cesare as well and I love the fact Luke Pasqualino is on also. In general,the cast is great and the acting is superb, Jeremy Irons can do no wrong. Can't wait for the storyline for next season and the Naples royals are really disturbed, I was perplexed with the last scenes and the last supper corpse.

Irons is good in this, but that kid Francois Arnaud is giving him a good run for his money. His performance as Cesare is superb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pappagallo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->